White 350 Zed's

JetSet

Has anyone had one of these from new? Just curious but how did you get hold of these, when I was looking about for a brand new Zed back in 2006 and again in 2007 there was no mention of Pearl White in the brochure, were these a special order and did they cost extra?

Thanks,

Pete

Has anyone had one of these from new? Just curious but how did you get hold of these, when I was looking about for a brand new Zed back in 2006 and again in 2007 there was no mention of Pearl White in the brochure, were these a special order and did they cost extra?

Thanks,

Pete

Im going to be no help whatsoever here but I'm thinking about re-spraying mine white :D

Awesome looking Zed.

Thanks,

Pete

Just looking at the HODS Nissan ordering system, and for example, the later 350Z GT Rays, Nav there where 4 colours all with Red interiors in: Ebisu Black, Universal Silver, Twilight Grey & Pearl White (QX1)

Also the regular GT with more colour options, also had Pearl White as an option with two interior colour choices

Hope this helps a bit

Love that pic Colin.

That's Ho's 08 plate on the left too. UK car.

Pearl White was only available as a UK option from 2008.

The first were delivered to owners in late January 2008 (I was actually the first).

The colour cost an extra £440 ish IIRC.

They are rare as the Zed only continued to to be onsale for another year after they became an option.

If you find one with Frost Leather to boot, then those are rare as hens teeth.

Love that pic Colin.

That's Ho's 08 plate on the left too. UK car.

The first were delivered to owners in late January 2008 (I was actually the first).

They are rare as the Zed only continued to to be onsale for another year after they became an option.

That's quite a good price really for a nice colour like that, as I seem to recall metallic paint was an extra £460 alone on top of the price of normal paint.

Frost leather is mega rare. Most people seemed to opt for the Alezan orange like mine. Again, that was an extra few quid over the standard leather if I remember rightly.

Thanks for the info :thumbs: , I've seen a few on earlier plates so these must have been imports.

Pete

I love my Ebisu but man does white suite the Zed!!

And the white is a whole lot easier to keep looking clean than an ebisu, as I know all too well :D

The bonus with the ebisu it does shine up a whole better - but that only lasts until the first rain arrives :headhurt: