Knockhill Monday 1st August

ZMANALEX

Just to remind you guys that the next Knockhill Car Track night is this Monday 1st August, followed by another on the Monday 29th August.

There are other "private" track events planned for throughout August which are covered in a different thread.

It will be the usual 2 hour open pitlane with sign in from 5pm onwards, and with driver briefing at 5.45pm and the cost is only £60.00 :yahoo:

Driving licence must be produced with no exceptions.

Passengers can sign in anytime from 5 pm onwards and helmets will be available from the helmet store from 6pm onwards.

http://trackdays.knockhill.com/index.php

Alex :)

I know tell me about it :blush:

It's not like I don't want to come there Is something to do or someone off. :thumbdown:

Me and my brother might pop down if we are both free. :thumbs:

Da'ood you've been saying you're coming down for the last year - :lol: I'll believe it when I see it :p

Thanks to all who came down last night,

Pete, Paul, Craig, Wrighty and his new woman, also Ian, Alan and John.

Big :clap: to Pete who came all the way down from Aberdeen and who had no hesitation about putting his Zed on track :#1: and did very well indeed. :drive1

Dry track, some fast cars, but to many red flags.

Roll on the next one :thumbs:

Alex. :)

Thanks Alex,

I had an amazing time last night! Glad the track stayed dry, as soon as you went a bit further north it was pouring down. Was great to meet some faces behind the posts and Alex is as charming in real life as he is in his superhero online persona! Thanks again for taking me round and showing how it should be done.

Shall keep my eyes peeled for the next track day for sure!

Now how much are these new clutches you keep rambling on about...

:teeth:

Oooh, a track day on a Monday, brilliant. I work every weekend so this is perfect ... I'm in on the 29th!

Can you get there on the 7th September when a few more of us will be there ;)

Shoukld be able to swing a Wed off, is that an evening too?

Yep - 6-8pm :thumbs:

I would like to thank Zmanalex for giving me the chance to be his passenger :thumbs: Wanted to see what the GTR could do and how it handled on such a tight track, I must say it was amazing and lived up to my expectations :thumbs:

Thanks Alex you a top man :teeth:

Paul

I would like to thank Zmanalex for giving me the chance to be his passenger :thumbs: Wanted to see what the GTR could do and how it handled on such a tight track, I must say it was amazing and lived up to my expectations :thumbs:

Paul

B) was that the white gtr in the video? sounded sweet, guess it ain't standard :thumbs:

Paul

B) was that the white gtr in the video? sounded sweet, guess it ain't standard :thumbs:

Think it's had the cobb upgrades.