new member!!!

Hello!

Been having trouble registering but am finally in!

Been the proud owner of a 54 plate azure gt for the last 2 months and there are a couple of basic mods im planning on doing.

I have spent lots of time on this site doing research and think im going to go for a k2 y pipe back with the possibility of getting a y pipe if i want more volume. Does anyone have one for sale???

Also im after a set of Rays if anyone has any for sale i would be very interested!!

I have a panel filter and am going to go with a plenum spacer too, can these be bought in the uk or only imported from usa through ebay?(which is the only place i have found them?)

Anyway look forward to a reply!

Cheers,

Ian.

Thanks for that vik54!

I have heard bad reviews about the k2 but also some good ones. I really like the look of the tips ( providing they are not wonky!)

and think the sound will suit me. Have read endless threads on this site and still unsure, would go scorpion for sure but dont like the style of the tips. Blueflame any good?

not yet, if im honest im slightly embarrassed about something....

i knew this before i bought it but it has had a front bumper respray which is a slightly darker shade than the rest.

At first i thought i could live with it but now its all i look at and looks soooo different to the bonnet in some lights. I am going to get a front end respray i have decided and when that is done then i will post some pics because im sure absolutely everyone will pick up on it!!