Me Giulie - Aiii!

Chris`I

Sorry, due to F1 and other inconsiderate timings (Amanda needing it just after I got it done and not returning until this evening!), I got the car done but no pics :blush:

Will get some tomorrow evening. I will say it shows Nissan how to do a proper metallic, but the paint finish isnt quite as good as Nissan in terms of perfect laying/spraying of paint as there are a few blemishes. Its wonderful to drive for a run around though, has as much torque as the 370z :drive1

• 3 weeks later...

Work's travel dept had booked me a hire car which was defaulted to being the lowest economy class possible (think Pug 107 etc) and by the time I had noticed it, it was too late. With a 180mile trip to make I wasn't looking forward to it, imagine my joy then the next day when I was handed the keys to a Giulietta with only 3800 miles on the clock :yahoo:

Surprisingly fun for a diesel and not a bad place to spend a few hours.

It has me thinking naughty thoughts about buying a Brera actually.

4C looks awesome. There is meant to be a 159 replacement due next year (originally this year) and guess the Brera will be next in line after that if they follow the same approach of sharing the same platform.

• 2 weeks later...

I was sat behind a Guilietta in traffic yesterday and became completely mesmerised by the rear/brake lights - they're like a comma on its side...really B) - although maybe it had something to do with the amount of Sudafed I'd taken for my head cold :lol: