My Ultra Yellow GT4 No.43

Beavis

I don't think a massed produced car like the zed has got a cat in hell's chance of becoming a classic :blush:

I'm sure the same was said of many of the 'massed produced' ones on here when they were relatively young :shrug:

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.s ... oodpreview

Colin, you can't compare Ferrari F40's and classic Aston Martins, to mass produced Nissans, of which there are ten's of thousands of teenagers in America alone, driving them around as their first cars!!!

It's a good car, yes, but let's not get short sighted here.

No issue with your F40/AM selection but when you look at the numbers of 911e's; mustangs and 280sl's made then the 350 when compared to its present day rivals and will be seen as a great value for money driver's car.

And if thousands of teenagers are using them as first cars that will help to ensure numbers are decimated. Anyway, someone on here has to bang the drum for our little number :lol:

I don't think a massed produced car like the zed has got a cat in hell's chance of becoming a classic :blush:

I'm sure the same was said of many of the 'massed produced' ones on here when they were relatively young :shrug:

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.s ... oodpreview

Colin, you can't compare Ferrari F40's and classic Aston Martins, to mass produced Nissans, of which there are ten's of thousands of teenagers in America alone, driving them around as their first cars!!!

It's a good car, yes, but let's not get short sighted here.

No issue with your F40/AM selection but when you look at the numbers of 911e's; mustangs and 280sl's made then the 350 when compared to its present day rivals and will be seen as a great value for money driver's car.

And if thousands of teenagers are using them as first cars that will help to ensure numbers are decimated. Anyway, someone on here has to bang the drum for our little number :lol:

But the Porsche & Merc are "Premium" brands. The Mustang is more desirable because of films like Bullitt & Gone in 60 Seconds IMO. The 350z is just a Datsun that has been in a chav drift film :blush:

As good as the Z is, it will never be as desirable as some people suggest. IMO it will end up like the Supra, good examples will level off & poor ones will change hands for pennies

I'm surprised Sarnie isn't ripping your arm to buy it. She's a lovely example and are you ready to be an ex-Zedder yet?? ;)

I believe ATTAK is in the queue too :teeth:

And I believe I'm behind ATTAK........sort of counter-attak. :):blush::shrug:

I'm surprised Sarnie isn't ripping your arm to buy it. She's a lovely example and are you ready to be an ex-Zedder yet?? ;)

I believe ATTAK is in the queue too :teeth:

And I believe I'm behind ATTAK........sort of counter-attak. :):blush::shrug:

Just wait till Beavis tells you he wants £25k for it :lol:

If you do put your GT4 up for sale I would sell all the mods separately, one of only 76 in this colour, that is if all originals still survive.

I saw it at the wales weekend and thought it was one of the best GT4 examples i have seen.

You will want a premium price for the GT4 on it's own, i don't think that you will get the true value of the mods in addition to this.

I hope you decide to keep her.

I'd sort out a price all in (as is with the oem parts) and give it a few weeks and see if there is any interest, you can always return it to oem later

and sell the wheels/exhaust.

When I sold my last car I priced it up with all the mods/spare parts I had to begin with. I thought that I'd sell stuff separately if I got no interest but

somebody bought it almost straight away. It's also better I think if it can all go at once rather than dragging on and on once you've decided to sell.