do you have to be over 21 or 25 to drive 350z?

shooter89

Why's it so high mate? Do you have points or an accident or something? .

97 points for da speedinz nd da racinz, 12 axidints when pratisin da driftinz and I lives in da hood yo!

Dude thats harsh before he's even taken the rope! You've ruined my fun :thumbdown::lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be announcing illegal acts on an open forum along with Insurance companies who frequent here.

I personally wouldn't want to be hit by an uninsured driver. If you can't afford the insurance then get something cheaper. Showing off to your mates that you have a 350z but actually not insured isn't clever.

:thumbs:

I think whats even more interesting about this is that we know that insurance companies look into forums, like Sky Insurance for example, so the OP better have a spoofed IP address, lol

I wouldn't be announcing illegal acts on an open forum along with Insurance companies who frequent here.

I personally wouldn't want to be hit by an uninsured driver. If you can't afford the insurance then get something cheaper. Showing off to your mates that you have a 350z but actually not insured isn't clever.

I hear an echo echo echo echo

OP must either be a troll or is mistaken this forum with barryboys

Bless him - I think he's getting a hard time to be honest.......I dunno you make the minor mistake of publically announcing your going to defraud an insurance company and insist on saying 'doe' instead of 'though' and the Wolves are at your throat straight away.

You lot are rubbish! I bet you've scared him off now so we've got no one to play with :byebye:

+1 to that.

On a serious note about insurance, shouldn't this new rule about the car must be sorn or insured start to make this sort of thing more difficult.??

Hows that mate? He's not on about SORN'ing it - its going to be insured through mates trade policy (so technically it would be insured).

Ah you mean like one guy owning a car but another person or organisation insuring it.........not sure on that one - assume its ok because they ask the questions on the insurance quote 'are you the registered owner of the car'.........not sure if they investigate it beyond that.

:p

I think whats even more interesting about this is that we know that insurance companies look into forums, like Sky Insurance for example, so the OP better have a spoofed IP address, lol

I hear an echo echo echo echo

By the time I'd written my post and submitted (whilst playing mw3) you'd beaten me to it!

That's what I was trying to get my head round. Hopefully the new rule will go some way towards getting uninsured drivers off the road and people like the OP trying to get dodgy cover on some blanket trade policy. I am assuming and hoping that there now has to be some sort of individual record of each cars insurance status or it has to be declared sorn.

Well the OP did say that, and the stipulation of the trade insurance is that the OP actually is employed by said trade, but the OP has hinted in saying that it will "show" as him working there, which means they, the OP and the person in the trade, are committing insurance fraud. Not only should the OP get into trouble for doing that, but the person in the trade would also get into trouble for offering it under false pretenses

*sigh*

Dude - you stick alloys, big exhaust, decats, bodykit and a twin turbo on your car.........you don't tell the insurance company because its going to put your insurance up to 5k so keep schtum and it stays at 1k

Think carefully before you answer............are you insured?

I'll give you a clue - it got an 'o' in it and it begins with an 'N'.

As someone state above why **** 1k into the wind for an insurance policy thats invalid from the day you pay for it!!!!!!!

Why's it so high mate? Do you have points or an accident or something? 5k seems loopy even for a 21 year old - have you tried Admiral.

m8 let me tell you something, insurance prices changes everyday, within two years they increased the prices by %35 because of the accidents, and it depends on the the area you live, if you are living outside london you probably pay between 1-2k, but i live in london so im paying more then what you are paying... and i been driving for 4 years, no points, 2 year claim bonus...and no accidents...

Does 'doe' mean though????

Messing about with insurance isn't worth it. Do it properly or don't buy the car.

Who wants £5k for insurance? Have you tried the comparison sites? I have found in the past that if you run a comparison then contact the lowest quote you can usually get it cheaper still.

yes, i tried go compare and moneysupermarket, still too high

First thing I did was to check the IP! :lol::lol:

Sorry Ricey. :blush:

lol you could of asked me, i would of gave you my ip address :D it begins with "92." if you aint got the rest of it just pm me ;)

First thing I did was to check the IP! :lol::lol:

Sorry Ricey. :blush:

lol you could of asked me, i would of gave you my ip address :D it begins with "92." if you aint got the rest of it just pm me ;)

You've actually posted from 3 IPs. Two start with 92 so are probably floating. The other starts with 2 and I think it's from an Orange mobile phone.

Haven't really looked into it that much though....

Got any proper insurance quotes yet?

Why waste money on insurance just to have a nice car. Get something which suits your age and experience. But don't drive illegally as us legitimate folk end up paying through the nose for your illegal antics.