All Booked up for Knockhill

ZMANALEX

Booked up today for the July Track Events at Knockhill :drive1

Friday 8th July 6pm - 8pm

Wednesday 13th July 6pm - 8pm

Thursday 21st July NOW 6pm - 8pm

Thursday 28th July 6pm - 8pm

Places still available, so c'mon guys and girls, get signed up.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=46095

Free entry for spectators with pax laps taboot. :drive1:yahoo:

Alex :)

I can't do the first one either - infact was just looking at diary and I won't be on track until August! :thumbdown:

But we could make the 28th July a wee mini meet and go out for a bite to eat after if folks fancy? What d'you reckon? :)

• 2 weeks later...
Great night had by all at Knockhill last night and no red flags.

Conditions were perfect and the sun was shining all night. :sun:

Thanks to all for coming and nice to meet George at last :thumbs:

Alex. :)

Got to agree, great night and an interesting couple of passanger laps :thumbs: ZMANALEX, was great to meet up and put a face to a name B) I'll try and make the night on the 28th, if I do I'll be tracking, so a bit of tuition required there Alex ;)

Got to agree with Viki too, Neil you've got a filthy, dirty, sleazy mouth on you, but it was very funny :lol: Do not ever change :thumbs: I think Viki appreciates it anyway :p

For those that are planning to attend the 4 hour open pit lane Track Scotland charity event at KRC on Thursday evening of the 21st July please note that the 4pm - 8pm time slot has been changed to 6pm - 8pm.

This will be a 2 hour open pit lane track session instead of the 4 hour as previously planned.

Alex. :)

I can't do the first one either - infact was just looking at diary and I won't be on track until August! :thumbdown:

But we could make the 28th July a wee mini meet and go out for a bite to eat after if folks fancy? What d'you reckon? :)

Right, who is up for this :yahoo:

28th July KRC 2 hour open pit lane from 6pm - 8pm

Vik has suggested a mini meet :gathering: and some supper, :thumbs: sounds good to me.

Get your names down and lets take over Knockhill.

It is a Dreadnought Garage private track event so give them a ring and get your place booked now.

You can reach them on 01877 331 099 and ask for Brian, Clair, or Paul. If you have any issues getting a slot then just mention my name.

http://www.dreadnoughtscotland.co.uk/tr ... khill.html

(1) Zmanalex

(2) Vik54

Might come to spectate! :blush::lol:

You Girls Blouse :lol::lol::lol:

Be good to catch up again Craig :thumbs:

Just had the whole front end painted for like the fifth time in a year! :lol: I will go on if I can borrow your bra for my zed! :lol:

Be good to see the new and improved beast! :teeth:

I don't know what to do... Looked at the weather and next Thursday has to be a wet one. Dunno if i fancy another episode of re040's on the rain. May leave it until next week and see how the weather is shaping up.

Can't make tomorrow night either due to work :thumbdown:

I don't know what to do... Looked at the weather and next Thursday has to be a wet one. Dunno if i fancy another episode of re040's on the rain. May leave it until next week and see how the weather is shaping up.

Pffft ...told you - you're not allowed unless you bring Nicole with you - you can't be trusted to play with the adults :p:lol:

Pffft ...told you - you're not allowed unless you bring Nicole with you - you can't be trusted to play with the adults :p:lol:

haha i dont think she'll come after she heard what came out your filthy mouth a lakez :lol::lol::p

I'm not around tomoz Alex, but I'll probably track on the 28th, gonna be without the Z for a few weeks after this, so some mentalsed track action may be in order, rain or no rain :lol:

Just got family issues to sort out re ma holibags :thumbs:

Craig, get your skinny little ass on that track!! I want to follow you on a fast drive ;) Just to learn a few things mind :teeth:

OOps!! this is the 21st :lol:

I'm not around tomoz Alex, but I'll probably track on the 28th, gonna be without the Z for a few weeks after this, so some mentalsed track action may be in order, rain or no rain :lol:

Craig, get your skinny little ass on that track!! I want to follow you on a fast drive ;) Just to learn a few things mind :teeth:

Don't be hating cos you couldn't get away :lol: I wish you did - that's why she's in for another resray :lol:

Don't be hating cos you couldn't get away :lol: I wish you did - that's why she's in for another resray :lol:

You don't get stonechips at Knockhill Craig! It's fresh tarmac unlike the airfield days. My car has new air intake holes over my bumper because of georges fat arsed 370 :lol: Get it on track and we'll have some fun. You honestly won't get stone chips. The dreadnought day coming up is usually all high end cars anyways.