All Booked up for Knockhill

ZMANALEX

"You honestly won't get stone chips" :lol::lol:

Yeah unless he or the person infront ends up in the kitty litter :lol:

Haha I put my money on him rather than the person in front.

He should really come on for a bit of fun. I'm waiting to see how the weathers shaping up before booking on as I don't like the rain haha

Any of you guys thinking of booking days in August? I'm keen to come alongsome day and familiar faces (screen names) would be nice!

I'll miss the 1st but should be at the 18th - there's bound to be at least one of us there at every one :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not around tomoz Alex, but I'll probably track on the 28th, gonna be without the Z for a few weeks after this, so some mentalsed track action may be in order, rain or no rain :lol:

Just got family issues to sort out re ma holibags :thumbs:

Craig, get your skinny little ass on that track!! I want to follow you on a fast drive ;) Just to learn a few things mind :teeth:

OOps!! this is the 21st :lol:

Don't be hating cos you couldn't get away :lol: I wish you did - that's why she's in for another resray :lol:

You took 20 mins to catch up ya toerag :lol: It's easy when you're following, I would like to see you in the lead, no stonechips then ya tart :lol: