top gear!!

Husky

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me what you think of the new range rover before you slit your wrists though :lol:

I thought it was good looking and doesn't look as stupid as driving round town in a 'proper' range rover that has never even touched a blade of grass let alone gone 'off road'

At least tonights episode was mainly about cars :scare: If I had to rate it I would say, it was a 'Final Cut' not a classic but all the ingredients there if someone had bothered to mix them up properly :p

The Evoque is nice B) a bit small though..but tick all the boxes..seems to be a good off roader as well. :thumbs:

The MP4-12C gets a better review in Top Gear than 5th Gear which is interesting

And the CL 500 is an excellent value for money with all the gizmo :thumbs::surrender:

they're giving away my car buying secrets. :dry:

evoque was nice

I did think that when they started talking about it, didn't they have a Jag AND an S2000 in that little ensemble in the field :lol:

Shame none of the forum were in the Audience when they were looking for car club members :doh:

Were no zeds in the line up. :thumbs: I did try to get hold of jezza when i went down to ask why he didnt like our fat datsun's.

But he was too busy taking ladies round the track and binning an M1.

I've always wondered what he would think of the 370z. He is always going on about why buy X car when you could get another for a lot less with the same equipment. The 370z is probably the best value for money sports car out there. Looks better than a TT too (although the new TT is stunning).

Couple of series ago, he did a comparison with a 370 and Z4, he actually didn't slate the 370 and was nearly complimentry about the synchro rev. It's on you tube somewhere :thumbs:

Sundays episode was the best in about 2 years, lot more about cars and Vettel came across well, good "interview". Shame about the comment at the end, "too many cars, back to normal next week" :thumbdown:

Interesting that TG's comparison on the McLaren and Ferrari was totally different to that of 5th Gears' Tiff and Plato, and he rate's Tiff's opinion very highly.

Mrs Chesterfield has just said that we can get rid of the Altea, and the Zed and get a GTR :yahoo: I do however fee thats still going to leave me trying to find a few quid down the back of the sofa :lol::thumbdown:

What an awsome car though - and the Jag for all my dislike of them has an interior that looks brilliant imho. They should just stick with that style, get rid of the old man image and move on.

The train car however is great TV - even if I do say so myself Choo Choo!

Rowan Atkinson sounds more intelligent than he looks..how strange.. :lol:

Yes agreed..about the Jags interior esp the speedometer :thumbs:

Of course he is!! I just love the rubber face :lol::lol:

:yahoo: and he got top of the board