Evo Supercharged Zed

CaptainSensible

Sounds like a steel to me :scare:

Even at the time I dont think they actually did it for that price. Someone will be along to confirm, but I'm not sure they ever fitted one to a customer car - I certainly never heard of one. Certainly wouldnt be that price now! :scare:

That was 2004, I'd expect that to have almost doubled by now!

Abbey have just fitted an HKS one which looked almost factory fit and didn't need any bonnet mods. I think that gave 380 odd horse but don't remember the costs. Could be worth giving them a call :)

Spoke to Mark @ Abbey recently as I was toying with the idea of going S/C and was told roughly £9k for a supplied and installed HKS kit with remap.

That was 2004, I'd expect that to have almost doubled by now!

Abbey have just fitted an HKS one which looked almost factory fit and didn't need any bonnet mods. I think that gave 380 odd horse but don't remember the costs. Could be worth giving them a call :)

Spoke to Mark @ Abbey recently as I was toying with the idea of going S/C and was told roughly £9k for a supplied and installed HKS kit with remap.

Sounds about right for the basic kit :)

Sounds like a steel to me :scare:

Even at the time I dont think they actually did it for that price. Someone will be along to confirm, but I'm not sure they ever fitted one to a customer car - I certainly never heard of one. Certainly wouldnt be that price now! :scare:

When I was looking at Supercharged Z's last year I looked into two that had Stillen Chargers fitted, both had receipts from Middlehurst for the installation and I contacted them regarding one of the cars and they confirmed the work, so they did do this service. However, I'm sure it was a bit more than what was stated and as said above if they do carry this out still it will be MUCH more now I suspect.

Worth giving them a call if your interested in the Stillen though.

:)

Wasn't there a GM car with a stillen fitted by MH for sale a few months ago? It was one that had an engine rebuild aswell. I think someone went to look at it :)

Yeah that was one of them. The other was a black GT, otherwise stock '54 plate I think.

Like the stilen kit, would have been an option instead of forging the engine for 400+ also not heard any build or reliability issues with these... actually as I type this its not them its novidem I'm thinking about....

;-) isn't abbey going to stock their entire list now? Maybe tarmac already has this kit lined up?

Anyway go go FI

Wasn't there a GM car with a stillen fitted by MH for sale a few months ago? It was one that had an engine rebuild aswell. I think someone went to look at it :)

Yeah that was one of them. The other was a black GT, otherwise stock '54 plate I think.

There was also a blue one as well because it turned up to the Ace cafe meet a while back

There was also a blue one as well because it turned up to the Ace cafe meet a while back

Thats Mr F's car I think. The guy from MJP?

Thats Mr F's car I think. The guy from MJP?

Yeah Mike's Azure has a Stillen S/C. The two I was referring to were simply the ones that were for sale at the time of me looking. I'm sure there is a hand-full more out there.

Like the stilen kit, would have been an option instead of forging the engine for 400+ also not heard any build or reliability issues with these... actually as I type this its not them its novidem I'm thinking about....

;-) isn't abbey going to stock their entire list now? Maybe tarmac already has this kit lined up?

Anyway go go FI

The Novidem 380bhp setup in my car has caused no problems and feels great.

I have now driven 50.000km with it and it had done about 20.000km with the kit on when I bought the car.

I fully recommend a supercharger setup by Novidem.

the blue wone with the utterly disgusting wing on the back that makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a sausage roll?

in your humble opinion of course

no, it's horrible

The headlight covers aren't my cup of tea :yuck: but the rest of the car I think looks quite good. :) It is 'in your face' but thats obviously what he was after.

I think it's good not to be sheep and have a bit of individuality. :p You won't see another one the same will you. ;)