Does anyone know this 350z?

SteveRS

it does say this at bottom of advert....

Note:- The car has been relisted due to previous purchaser failing to collect car as promised

I think this is why he listed the advert again this time round because a previous buyer earlier in the year failed to come up with the goods. It ended about a week ago so it may still be available. Its in pembrokeshire if anyone on here lives near there and has seen it about.

Aside from the 335bhp nonsense given the ad says nothing about how such an output has been achieved and tells me the owner does not know the finer points of his car very well, with all the Nismo extras and low mileage that does seem like a good buy.

Providing of course Temper Orange is your thing as in the flesh it is brighter and has a nice pearlescent finish that tose pics taken in a shady area don't reveal ;)

Aside from the 335bhp nonsense given the ad says nothing about how such an output has been achieved and tells me the owner does not know the finer points of his car very well, with all the Nismo extras and low mileage that does seem like a good buy.

Providing of course Temper Orange is your thing as in the flesh it is brighter and has a nice pearlescent finish that tose pics taken in a shady area don't reveal ;)

I think they have just got their facts wrong with the power output. I do like the temper orange I think it looks lovely, not everyones cup of tea, but its different. I was just hoping somebody would possibly know the car on here so I could have a chat with the owner. So far no such luck. I'll have to keep an eye out if they re place the ad.

The LMGT4s would finish it off nicely!

They are included in the sale (given the 19" quoted and pics):

Full Nismo factory fitted body kit 19" Rays Alloy Wheels

(Original factory alloys also available brand new with tyres)

So Steve has his present LMGT4s that can be sold ;)

Note:- The car has been relisted due to previous purchaser failing to collect car as promised

I think this is why he listed the advert again this time round because a previous buyer earlier in the year failed to come up with the goods. It ended about a week ago so it may still be available. Its in pembrokeshire if anyone on here lives near there and has seen it about.

I'm in Pembrokeshire - but never seen it

pm me with an address and contact and I'll see how close it is for a looksee for you

I'm in Pembrokeshire - but never seen it

pm me with an address and contact and I'll see how close it is for a looksee for you

This is the trouble i dont have the contact details or an address otherwise i would give the owner a call. :bang: Quite annoying as it would have been great if you could have taken a look for me.

Why not hit the 'Contact Us' button and ask Piston Heads.

Can't lose anything by asking. :shrug:

Good idea :thumbs: i will give this a try, like you say cant lose anything asking.

I sent pistonheads an email, but they couldn't give me the owners contact details, which i though might be the case so the helpful guy at pistonheads passed on my details to the owner instead. :thumbs:

Why not hit the 'Contact Us' button and ask Piston Heads.

Can't lose anything by asking. :shrug:

Good idea :thumbs: i will give this a try, like you say cant lose anything asking.

I sent pistonheads an email, but they couldn't give me the owners contact details, which i though might be the case so the helpful guy at pistonheads passed on my details to the owner instead. :thumbs:

Having looked closely at the pics on PH - I know where that is

+51° 41' 16.01", -4° 41' 59.56" - not sure if pasting this into google maps will bring it up - but its a property known as Waterwynch, between New Hedges and Tenby :#1:

Seriously!! :lol: How on earth would you know that!! :clap:

I believe that is spot on :#1:

look through the window of the last pic to the BMW behind - I know the registration and then once i had that i could picture the surrounding area - what i didn't know is that he's also got a GTR. :yahoo::teeth::D

I'm a surveyor by trade, so been down that lane a few times

I bet the owner would be well happy knowing his car list and address is on a public forum now :dry:

:p - mind, I specifically didn't mention his plates - he put up the photo's on PH, not us :blush: