Stillen dealer

Mark@Abbey m/s

Hi guys n girls,

Just out in the US at the moment , been to Uprev in Texas for a update on some new idea's coming out of Uprev.

Stillen where there so we got talking, just got to iron out a few queries then we will be an official Stillen

dealer.

So any questions re parts you want pricing on ask away. It looks like we maybe the appointed supplier/fitter and tuner for the Stillen 370Z Supercharger kit.

We are starting to get all the main 350/370Z part suppliers on board at Abbey , all the suppliers are really happy to be involved with Abbey with our experience in tuning Nissans for over 20 years.

Mark

That's funny, I already thought you were a Stillen dealer ?

I can point you to a post when I first started as a member trader about 8 months ago when I put a group buy up.

Or was that just BS ???

Anywhere it's good to see a company with 20 years experience following the same trends of one with 3 months experience :thumbs:

Bit of healthy competition is always good for the forum members

Bring it on I say :yahoo:

We have brought Stillen stuff for a while but after meeting up with the Guys from Stillen at Uprev meeting we got chatting and a proper dealership set up.

I dont bullshit, anyone can buy parts from any supplier and say they are dealers.

I know you buy direct from Stillen they said that.

Just thought I have a chat with them and they said hey you should be a dealer of Stillen.

Good luck with your shop Tarmac.

We have some awesome stuff coming from Uprev with Z's as well.

350z side window louvers?

Yeah..

Anyone got any images of these on a (sensible) looking car?

I DO use my rear 1/4's for shoulder checks... would fitting them mean I couldn't? :shrug:

"EDIT"

I take it back... DON'T import them... :thumbdown:

33178160019_medium.jpg

• 4 weeks later...