HKS Super Charger Kit with Extras £2300

Cookbot

Redundancy has meant my FI dream was never meant to be, which is even more gutting considering I had pretty much everything I needed to do fit it. Gutted is an understatement though.....

Included is the full HKS SC kit, this is enough to fit to a car and if you use the provided piggyback ecu and injectors will work fine.

Also included are 6x APS 440cc injectors as I was going to fit to an 06 car

Brand new boxed Walbro 255ltr/hr fuel pump

As you can see the HKS bracket has been modded and wielded so it will fit on a facelift car.

DSC02699.jpg

DSC02698.jpg

DSC02697.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

DSC02700.jpg

DSC02713.jpg

DSC02704.jpg

6bcaf561-orig.jpg

Any Q's PM me. Cookie

Yep, it was designed for a pre facelift car, I had to mod the bracket to fit an 06 car. I don't think anyone will ever go FI cheaper than this! All that's needed to finish is a fuel return kit or just use all the original HKS parts and sell the injectors and pump.

I agree totally mate av never seen a super charger kit go for less than 3k so who ever is lucky enough to have the money to buy this is getting a bargain :thumbs:

Yup it's a bargain. I wish I never noticed this thread. It has me thinking lol

Me too, been doing the maths and I just can't quite reach that far. My balance is on lockdown after the last 6 months of spending. Although if things pan out well over the next three months I could be in a strong position to purchase, but I doubt VERY much it will still be for sale by then :thumbdown:

I've already thought of that but it won't fetch that amount of cash. I'd be looking at a grand if that. I even thought about selling my decats and xyz pipe, lower plenum strut brace the lot, but I'd want a number of those items especially air flow items to stay.

I'll come round and cook evening meals for six months if you'll take a grand. Only problem is my speciality is Italian and I'm rubbish at everything else.

I suppose I could sell my carbon boot as well.

If it's still available in 3 months time I'll take it, but can't do right now (sob, snivel)