My Refurbed RAYS.

helimeddaz

Hi All,

Thought I would share this...

As you may know had issues with RAYS on MY58 Z. The RAYS are corroding and still waiting for Nissan to sort it.

So, bought a set from a forum member that needed a lot of TLC and this is the result. Might have been done before, but don't know for sure.

These are Smoked Chrome spokes with a polished rim and black hoop behind (Inboard). Sorry the picture is low res and doe's not do them justice. will post better one when I get tyres fitted

Hope you like.... :thumbs:

photo.jpg

They're stunning in the Sun.

Thing is I had my own idea's for the wheels, but Brian said "Leave 1 wheel with me, I'll do what I have in mind. I'll give you a call when it's done, look at it and if you don't like it you don't have pay."

Now you can't be fairer than that. I couldn't be happier. They look superb and the finish is really high quality, considering this was not just a re-colour as well . The wheels all had major curbing and some bits of corrosion.

This is a 3 colour finish and covers the whole wheel too, not just the face, so nowhere for water to get in. He also recommends nitrogen filling with RAYS which also stops moisture reaction inside and helps preserve the wheels.

I'll put up some before shots later to show what they were before. :teeth::thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

It's like this, I've got this mate and he's really interested.............................

Sprayed or powder coat? B)
How much per rim if you don't mind me asking? B):thumbs:

Think I can see where this might be going. :lol:

Those look spot on - almost exactly what im after!

Again - costings would be nice. T.W.S franchises always seem to be on the expensive side :(

Have a word with Brian on the numbers above. Tell him the recommendation came from Daz at the 350 owner club and I'm sure he'll look after any members. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...