19" Skyline Rays and pilot sports

coldel

Pretty good I'd say. Check my350Z as I'm sure I've seen those whels on a 350Z before.

Bargain for Forged 19s with decent tyres.

+1 V cheap. Im sure they where on the g35s and skylines so you can get a rough guess.

Keyser untill you get a car on the road we are changing your name to either KEYLESS..or..CARLESS CHRIS :lol::lol:

:rant::angry::rant::angry:

How did you know - did I mention I can't use my Zed on the road at some point then??? :p

Well I've just bought these, the seller seems genuine and helpful so fingers crossed they're all ok! :scare:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think you've got yourself a bargain if the wheels are in good nick.

Well I've just bought these, the seller seems genuine and helpful so fingers crossed they're all ok! :scare:

+1 I really like the look of them! Anything Skyline is super B)

+1 I really like the look of them! Anything Skyline is super B)

Thanks, I like the fact they're oem and after market looking all at the same time. Just what I was after.

Bargain at 550 mate, especially with pilot sports all round with a bit of tread to get you on the road...result.

I thought so, timing was spot on as got punctures on both rear tyres the weekend so needed new tyre's all round anyway. Paid less for these than the tyre's alone were going to cost. Thought about bidding and waiting for the auction finish to get them cheaper but couldnt really wait over a week and I'm happy with what I paid :D