Aftermarket BodyKits and Performance Parts

WINKJ

All,

I am new to the forum and have recently purchased my first 350z. Could you please take a look at the following website and pass comment as to whether it is a good place to buy kits/parts etc from?

http://imexdesigns.co.uk/

If not could you suggest better as I would prefer to buy quality parts for my 350 rather than cheap, poor quality replica's.

Thanks all...

James

if you do order from them just make sure they will give a full refund if the fitment is too bad. when paying low prices for replica kits you have to expect a bit of work will be needed

also when delivered make sure you unpack and check for damage before the driver leaves. that way if its bad you can send it back.

photos too. get loads of photos of the state in which its delivered and how it looks when you trial fit it. any issues send them the pics.

hopefully someone has used them and will come along and tell you they are good. or bad. at least so you know either way

Cheers all - will upload some pics of the 350z in the intro area - looking for real kits not replicas so will keep looking!!

You may want to consider a replica front bumper at least, some are very good quality and are made out of plastics (like an OEM bumper) instead of fiberglass so makes speed bumps etc a lot more bearable.

Cheers all - will upload some pics of the 350z in the intro area - looking for real kits not replicas so will keep looking!!

You may want to consider a replica front bumper at least, some are very good quality and are made out of plastics (like an OEM bumper) instead of fiberglass so makes speed bumps etc a lot more bearable.

Yeah not a bad idea, just having trouble finding a retailer of real kits in the uk... May have to speak to a dealer on here...

Hi mate, like the other say there arnt many if any uk stockist of genuine bodykits as the demand is low and the price is high for these parts, that why myself with shine-auto-projects and others have set up importing accounts to import good quality replicas

take a look at the link below to see if anything takes your fancy

Paul