Wales May 2011 - feedback

Ebized

Forgot about that, very bad show, does anyone know why? :shrug:

Minus Points:

1) Detailing guys not turning up.

I will probably VISIT them next week. Thought I'd have a break before going, so as not to be arsey with them when I do.

I'll also look arround for someone different. Always best to have two strings to your bow. :thumbs:

Members I didn't get to meet was Ricey, Choptop, but sure there will be another time :thumbs:

Technically thats not 100% correct........we did have chat about your NoS issues but you'd drowned your sorrows by that point and eyes were pointing in the wrong direction so it prob didn't register :lol::drunk:

Members I didn't get to meet was Ricey, Choptop, but sure there will be another time :thumbs:

Technically thats not 100% correct........we did have chat about your NoS issues but you'd drowned your sorrows by that point and eyes were pointing in the wrong direction so it prob didn't register :lol::drunk:

I guess that was when the car was being repaired, you should have introduced yourself. I was as you say drowning my sorrows at the thought of devastation!!

:thumbs:

I actually have a hoody with my user name on and was going to bring it but found it hadn't been cleaned properly in the washing machine so I forgot to bring it. Maybe it might be possible to work on getting t-shirts or hoodies made with our user name on and a pic of their car, maybe proceeds could go to the forum?

(mods what do you think?)

I guess that was when the car was being repaired, you should have introduced yourself. I was as you say drowning my sorrows at the thought of devastation!!

:lol::lol: nope it was about 10.30 at night when I was at the bar querying with the barman why he thought anyone would ever want a whiskey and lemonade (as opposed to the Vodka and lemo, complete with slice of lemon and mini umbrella that I ordered for Husky).

You we're telling me about 7th injectors, angles of injection, wizards of NOS and a Lion, Tinman, Scarecrow and things........throughout all of which I did a pretty good impression of a man who understood what you were on about - you obviously weren't aware that you were talking to Paul 'King of mechanical spodship' 'Ricey' Rice :lol:

Ah I remember now. Don't remember the lion thing but alcohol does some strange things :lol:

......I may have taken some artistic licence with that recollection.

I agree with Ian though....if we hadn't met husky previously and therefore had someone to latch onto it would of been pretty awkward until the mingling had commenced. Maybe name badges would help but I wouldn't want us to look like we've rocked up on a 'sunshine bus'

Yes, latched on to me you were. You brought back that drink from the bar, there you handed me a little man you had made out of the umbrella, a little twig-man. I 'm going to call you half-squat, and you can call me... papa :cry:

Me and Ronnie also thought the whole weekend was great, and must agree that there should be name badges because it was the first thing we said when we arrived at the Bar and not knowing who was in the club. Big thanks to all the mods for making it such an event, one thing we think should happen and that the mods should make themselves known and introduce themselves, especially to us newbies that arrived as we sometimes felt a little awkward, however after a few hours we started talking to others that turned up.

We were very impressed by the dent removal guy, he did such a fantastic job with our Z and even spotted dents that we missed, he even said that someone must have had dents removed before because he noticed they had over forced them and he pushed them back in for us, now that is a dedicated man.... Big Thanks.

Name badge for the car was a good idea and we still have ours on the windscreen, it also advertises the forum lol....

Hopefully found some new friends and look forward to seeing some of you again at the lakes. :clap: