• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my VXR would have you all.

And I'm the 'ardest man on my block.

:yawn:

:lol:

Lol, exactly thats why ive now got a Z. ;)

I was being serious.

I have a VXR8....

C'MON, What about my VX220 turbo I've not long sold!

Not a "VXR" though is it :p

Wow. Some of the comments here are hilarious :lol:

Makes me glad I got out of the Z when I did, its only a matter of time before some of these newbs make headlines for the wrong reasons :dry:

Yeah mate, only 60 of them. So im affraid my VXR was alot faster than yours :p

....stop measuring trouser snakes boys. :lol:

.......and how many times have we seen this come up on here.

I raced my pal in his (insert car) and he kept up with me.......yawn. I can't believe that I am not the fastest car on the road......how much will it cost to twin turbo my zed?

Yeah mate, only 60 of them. So im affraid my VXR was alot faster than yours :p

....stop measuring trouser snakes boys. :lol:

.......and how many times have we seen this come up on here.

I raced my pal in his (insert car) and he kept up with me.......yawn. I can't believe that I am not the fastest car on the road......how much will it cost to twin turbo my zed?

:lol: eBay turbo induction kit :#1::lol:

And are we all forgetting that the car is nothing without the driver? I just got embarassed by an old (98 plate ish) fiesta on a very bumpy and twisty B road. It wasn't even a Zetec-S. Simply because I don't know how to drive fast, and I was too worried about the bumps and the RWD-ness sending me into a bush!

And are we all forgetting that the car is nothing without the driver? I just got embarassed by an old (98 plate ish) fiesta on a very bumpy and twisty B road. It wasn't even a Zetec-S. Simply because I don't know how to drive fast, and I was too worried about the bumps and the RWD-ness sending me into a bush!

Are you not the same guy who just posted this??http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=49725 :lol:

Are you not the same guy who just posted this??http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=49725 :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

how much will it cost to twin turbo my zed?[/i]

about £500 :thumbs:

£500!!!! :surrender:

I had only budgeted £250, a curly wurly and a macdonalds voucher for a free fruit bag.

What's macdonalds? :shrug:

I had only budgeted £250, a curly wurly and a macdonalds voucher for a free fruit bag.

A Scottish McDonalds you fat bastard! :lol:

A Scittish McDonalds you fat bastard! :lol:

Hmmmm, If you can stretch to chucking in some Jelly tots aswell you can have my kit ;)

Yes I am. Ridicule me via PM/some other way, already seen the post about this thread degenerating, and I know that my post was one of the reasons for it so I won't post again here attempting to explain my contradictory and ridiculous life!

Hmmmm, If you can stretch to chucking in some Jelly tots aswell you can have my kit ;)

If Neilp doesn't try beat me down, you're on! I will even make it a family size bag of jelly tots! B)

Result! B)

Yes I am. Ridicule me via PM/some other way, already seen the post about this thread degenerating, and I know that my post was one of the reasons for it so I won't post again here attempting to explain my contradictory and ridiculous life!

Don't take it so personally mate. You would be be better spending the supercharger budget on driver experience instruction and learn to drive the car as it is really well rather than get heaps of power and not know what to do with it.

As for this post degenerating.....it had written itself off from the offset. Some people, especially since their prices have come down, have bought the zed thinking that nothing will be able to touch them.

Don't take it so personally mate. You wouldbe be better spening supercharger money on driver experience and drive the car as it is really well rather than get heaps of power and not know what to do with it.

As for this post degenerating.....it had written itself off from the offset. Its as if some people buy the zed and think that nothing will be able to touch them.

+1 too many wannabe zed Chavz these days :shrug:

Don't take it so personally mate. You wouldbe be better spening supercharger money on driver experience and drive the car as it is really well rather than get heaps of power and not know what to do with it.

Dont worry dude I wasn't :) I realise I dug myself a bit of a hole with the fiesta post, (hindsight eh?), and was expecting a ribbing once the comparison had been drawn to my s/c thread.. an airsoft forum I'm on you always get these kids posting up how they have just started airsoft and then they post a thread asking how to make their gun be the most powerful/awesome when they dont even really know the sport yet! I have done that on here now, so if anyone was preparing to go nuts at me I was just saying I'd rather they do it via PM!

Also, I know it doesn't exactly help my position, but one of the reasons I was asking about supercharger builds on the cheap is because the money I've budgeted to spend on the car is cut short by the money I've budgeted to spend on driver training days!

Don't worry, give it a few months and my noob-ness will wear off! (by the way, I'm pretty young to own a Zed, and I'm sure that a lot of what I say and do is similar to the Chav owners you all despise, but I'm not a Chav, just an idiot!)

Dont worry dude I wasn't :) I realise I dug myself a bit of a hole with the fiesta post, (hindsight eh?), and was expecting a ribbing once the comparison had been drawn to my s/c thread.. an airsoft forum I'm on you always get these kids posting up how they have just started airsoft and then they post a thread asking how to make their gun be the most powerful/awesome when they dont even really know the sport yet! I have done that on here now, so if anyone was preparing to go nuts at me I was just saying I'd rather they do it via PM!

Also, I know it doesn't exactly help my position, but one of the reasons I was asking about supercharger builds on the cheap is because the money I've budgeted to spend on the car is cut short by the money I've budgeted to spend on driver training days!

Don't worry, give it a few months and my noob-ness will wear off! (by the way, I'm pretty young to own a Zed, and I'm sure that a lot of what I say and do is similar to the Chav owners you all despise, but I'm not a Chav, just an idiot!)

Good save :teeth:

My comment to lock the thread wasnt aimed at you bud.

Purely at the general theme of "350z vs [insert car here]" We dont want that kinda stuff on this forum unless it's track based.

The OP got my back up a little - its all very well with "I never broke the law, never broke speed limit". But when going full throttle in what can only be decribed as a race.....well the drivers attention aint exactly on the surrounding is it? People are killed that way.

This forum has lost a member in the past to that exact thing. As have 2 other people I know on forums in the past 4 years.....one of who was a friend.