350z-uk crew at knockhill 15th May Time attack

MWTech

think this is the right area to put these pics up

saw a couple of you at the entrance when i was going in, neil, what can i say, love what you have done with your zed since i last seen you, the graphics are cool! great look

the stand was looking good guys, heres some pictures from the day of your stand

dscf3204h.jpg

img0311yh.jpg

img0313xt.jpg

img0319yo.jpg

032ayp.jpg

0351i.jpg

dscf3064s.jpg

dscf3066n.jpg

dscf3067ow.jpg

dscf3068c.jpg

dscf3096r.jpg

dscf3097z.jpg

dscf3100zd.jpg

dscf3202u.jpg

dscf3203d.jpg

and it does live again lol

0121x.jpg

Hey Martin, I spied you coming in lol. Thanks for the comments, I will have to get you to send me one the side pic of my car, cracking photo! Evo's looking great mate! I spotted your company logo on the window before I could see if it was your or not lol.

It was a shame the show wasn't the same as last year. Don't know if I'll be attending next year. All the big boys were at japfest, we got the rookies I think lol

Top work with the photos :thumbs:

Edit: the 5th pic down I think, that's a filming crew from a gaelic tv show using my car for the recording lol.

i thought there was a lot of empty track time whereas last year cars seemed to come off the track and only minutes later it was that well organised a new group was back out again... just what i thought anyways.

one thing i will say..and i never thought i would... see those new subaru wrx's the hatchback model, there was a white one on a stand, and white one with blue and black graphics on the track and im really REALLY starting to like them!!!

evo only been on the road about 1 week so got a couple of issues, but its getting mapped tomorrow morning so gonna get some of the issues sorted and get it running the way i want it, not sure if i want to do a power run, maybe :D just cause im curious

Hey Martin, I spied you coming in lol. Thanks for the comments, I will have to get you to send me one the side pic of my car, cracking photo! Evo's looking great mate! I spotted your company logo on the window before I could see if it was your or not lol.

It was a shame the show wasn't the same as last year. Don't know if I'll be attending next year. All the big boys were at japfest, we got the rookies I think lol

Edit: the 5th pic down I think, that's a filming crew from a gaelic tv show using my car for the recording lol.

Its the Gaelic version of top gear the lad was tellin me neil lol. Our cars are fetured in it....... will be out in aug :lol:

Its the Gaelic version of top gear the lad was tellin me neil lol. Our cars are fetured in it....... will be out in aug :lol:

Frishkenma! :lol::lol:

Girl I was at school with presented De a-nis?

I remember watching Galeic news every night before home and away or some such rubbish when I was a kid!

I knew Postman Pat and Fireman Sam theme tunes in Gaelic too because they were on so often on Grampian TV!

Thats hilarious, brilliant

epic_win.jpg

Frishkenma! :lol::lol:

Girl I was at school with presented De a-nis?

I remember watching Galeic news every night before home and away or some such rubbish when I was a kid!

I knew Postman Pat and Fireman Sam theme tunes in Gaelic too because they were on so often on Grampian TV!

I used to watch dottaman when I was really young, when I was a bit older and realised he wasn't speaking English I was gutted! :lol:

Nice pics mate love ur hairdo in the first one lol

ahem......

that is infact not my hairdoo!!! :D that was a friends one, he spied the nos tank, so i nicked it and fired it up here

i shall not say too much about my hair right now, as im in the process of growing it long and its in that tinks stage right now where i look like shaggy from scooby doo! a wee while to go yet before the male straightners can come out!!! :D:lol::boxing:

beanies all the way

and i am straight btw, we'l just clear that up right away!! :boxing:

ahem......

that is infact not my hairdoo!!! :D that was a friends one, he spied the nos tank, so i nicked it and fired it up here

i shall not say too much about my hair right now, as im in the process of growing it long and its in that tinks stage right now where i look like shaggy from scooby doo! a wee while to go yet before the male straightners can come out!!! :D:lol::boxing:

beanies all the way

and i am straight btw, we'l just clear that up right away!! :boxing:

Straighteners..... I know nothing about them! :blush::blush:

awesome pics :thumbs:

can i ask, who's is the black Zed with the BI55 ETS plate?

was admiring his front lights and wondered, 'what? where? how much? will you take 36 Gingies for them?' :lol:

*EDIT*

Forum searching and a name change later, i am enlightened :p

*EDIT*

awesome pics :thumbs:

can i ask, who's is the black Zed with the BI55 ETS plate?

was admiring his front lights and wondered, 'what? where? how much? will you take 36 Gingies for them?' :lol:

That would be Bissett - I am pretty sure his username on here is Cragus :lol:

Lights are facelift lights with black internals, remote controlled demon eye halos and strobes inner bulbs. The man who is responsible for such awesomeness is Paul T of DreamCustomz.......and 36 gingies don't cut it! :lol: