Well im ready for Wales, anyone else?

Madmarky

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Car is washed and waxed! Only one issue left My front pads squeak and i havent got the time to take it into a garage. Is there any mechanics coming??? I believe i just need to copper grease the rear of the pads? And a special tool is required to remove the calipers, so nissan told me???

Car is washed and waxed! Only one issue left My front pads squeak and i havent got the time to take it into a garage. Is there any mechanics coming??? I believe i just need to copper grease the rear of the pads? And a special tool is required to remove the calipers, so nissan told me???

No special tool it's quite simple, doogy and zugara sorted mine, send them a pm and I'm sure they will help you through it.

Mine squeak too, can be embarrassing :blush: Mine is just as you pull up the final little bit when everyone can hear it :rant:

Mine squeak too, can be embarrassing :blush: Mine is just as you pull up the final little bit when everyone can hear it :rant:

EXACTLY THE SAME. Is it a known issue or just we have all the bad luck?? lol Its when you pull up at the lights to let everyone cross the road and they all look as if to say Nice car shame you cant look after it! :rant:

We won't mind if you just drive straight by Dave :lol::lol:;)

Gave the inside a really good clean this afternoon, then it started spotting with rain :thumbdown: Just have to give it a wash and wax on Weds or Thurs afternoon and put her straight back in the garage ready for Friday morning :thumbs::drive1

Wasso, i think the idiots at CAFFYNS NISSAN EASTBOURNE (now out of business) just didnt grease them up. They have probably only done 800 miles. But if the offer is there for greasing them up, then who am i to turn down such a generous offer. :yahoo:

I spent the day removing stone chips from the bonnet. I think I've done a fairly good job considering it's the first time I've ever done it. After getting up close there must have been 300 of the bleeders. Got hold of 100ml of B17 and a great applicator from halfords. Just can't wait now till Wed or Thu to have the bodykit fitted and springs. I have a feeling I may wet myself :scare::lol:

Won't you need a trolley jack Ian? :shrug:

You don't need a special tool. If you want me to bring copper grease and tool kit I'll bring it along. I can even do the pads for you if you want in return for a pint.

Brakes I'll do no problem, in fact if Darren brings his special brake bleeding kit I can do my brakes too.

I can also bring my trolley jack too as it has it's own case. May as well as there are a number of traders coming so there's bound to be a request for a trolley jack. So I'll bring the lot. Just need to remember to take it all out before the drives due to the EXCESSIVE weight!!!!!!! :lol:

Brakes I'll do no problem, in fact if Darren brings his special brake bleeding kit I can do my brakes too.

I can also bring my trolley jack too as it has it's own case. May as well as there are a number of traders coming so there's bound to be a request for a trolley jack. So I'll bring the lot. Just need to remember to take it all out before the drives due to the EXCESSIVE weight!!!!!!! :lol:

If you need, my place is 23 mile down the road. Workshop,trolly jacks,axle stands,tools and gloves and hand cleaning. :thumbs:

If you get realy messy, shower as well. :lol:

If you need, my place is 23 mile down the road. Workshop,trolly jacks,axle stands,tools and gloves and hand cleaning. :thumbs:

Great location for the Calender Shoot ;):lol:

Very generous Chris, you go space for 50 zeds?? :lol:

No, only 5 or 6.

BUT........ Country Cooks down the road have, and they have bacon and egg toasted sarnies. :D

And no Alcohol..... :rant:

:lol:

If we are doing Country Cooks this time it's going to be VERY busy with us lot in there!!!!!

Lets hope the weather is better than September and more like May of last year. :thumbs:

Sir, you should not drink and drive........................you'll spill it. :lol:

Cold,wet and windy at the moment. :thumbdown: IT WILL get better........says he with hope in his heart. :sun::sun:

I read that Friday afternoon may produce some light showers but improving during the week.

I don't think we'll have the weather of May..... :thumbdown:

As long as it doesn't rain, gets a bit slippy out there!!!!!! :drive1

No, only 5 or 6.

BUT........ Country Cooks down the road have, and they have bacon and egg toasted sarnies. :D

and we visit there twice over the weeked - geez, the commission Chris must be making (or is that free breakies for the rest of the year :lol: )