Whats going on!

Blacky

Have we all become American :shrug:

All I keep reading about are "rotors" "sway bars" "fenders ffs" "hoods" "hatches" etc etc

I'm sorry but I'm just not having it :rant: we invented the English language, so why can't we say things in "ENGLISH" :shrug:

Sw*y B*rs now removed :D

Blimey :scare: Guilty as charged :blush: I will immediately alter my thread accordingly :D

Have we all become American :shrug:

All I keep reading about are "rotors" "sway bars" "fenders ffs" "hoods" "hatches" etc etc

I'm sorry but I'm just not having it :rant: we invented the English language, so why can't we say things in "ENGLISH" :shrug:

I will shoot anyone using american references in the bottom on all future posts.

Or for the yanks out there.

I'll pop a cap in yo ass mofo.

:evil:BE WARNED :evil:

I'm with you there hoss.

Your the quarterback leading this charge.........we've all got your ass covered bro.

You watch your fanny out there on the freeway though........someone in a station-wagon or a minivan might car jack you for such funky jibber jabber.

G'Day mate,

Fair dinkum, I rekon the USA speak possy are a bunch of Dead dingo's donger's also.

Just chill, stop being a drongo and put another shrimp on the barbie :thumbs:

Dont forget to take the chooks out the ute while your at it

:lol::lol:

I will shoot anyone using american references in the bottom on all future posts.

Or for the yanks out there.

I'll pop a cap in yo ass mofo.

:evil:BE WARNED :evil:

I'm with you there hoss.

Your the quarterback leading this charge.........we've all got your ass covered bro.

You watch your fanny out there on the freeway though........someone in a station-wagon or a minivan might car jack you for such funky jibber jabber.

WTF ????? :lol:

My other half gets annoyed when the kids errr childern say trash instaed of rubbish, but as they watch so much American teen TV they speak more like it every day.

G'Day mate,

Fair dinkum, I rekon the USA speak possy are a bunch of Dead dingo's donger's also.

Just chill, stop being a drongo and put another shrimp on the barbie :thumbs:

Dont forget to take the chooks out the ute while your at it

:lol::lol: BUT BE CAREFUL us pommies speak proper England, don't overstep the line, fair dinkem mate?

Cripes!! Wait for me Doogy old fellow, can't have you getting tiddly on your own :drunk: , now can we? Poor show, what? Is the car at the front door? Where the blazes is that wretched man Jeeves when you need him? Bloody servants, you just can't get the staff nowadays :surrender:

Chocks away, tally ho and all that :thumbs:

I am off for a nice drop of Pimms :drunk:

Cripes!! Wait for me Doogy old fellow, can't have you getting tiddly on your own :drunk: , now can we? Poor show, what? Is the car at the front door? Where the blazes is that wretched man Jeeves when you need him? Bloody servants, you just can't get the staff nowadays :surrender:

I think Jeeves is parked up at the Mansion, without any internet (still), playing with his tally wacker, what, what :lol: