Could you pass your theory test again?

MadMac

47 out of 50. I got question 13, 21 and 26 wrong. I know how to change a wheel, I know when to stop at a level crossing and people fling themselves across zebra crossings so I never have to give a hand signal. Ridiculous questions. I passed my theory first time with a hangover (I didn't drive myself there), my parents weren't impressed :lol: that was 8-9 years ago.

Never did one for any of my tests including my most recent - bike but that was 10 years ago :blush:

But passed both :thumbs:

some of them are silly questions - Guy is injured in the road - Correct answer - Seek Medical attention - Real life make sure no one runs the poor sod over !!!!!

When I did mine, the theory test was the instructor thumbing through a copy of the highway code pointed to 2 road signs wanting the definition, then said can you read the numberplate of that car in the car park...................... you may start the car :lol:

I passed :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I remember my Grandad telling me about his driving test....

He was in the Army and it was a LONG time ago!

Anyway, He and another guy went to pick up some army big wig from a pad in the sticks. They were waiting and the guy said he can issue driving licenses. He asked if my Grandad had one, he didn't. He asked if he wanted a license so obviously my Grandad said yes. The guy said 'turn the car around' so he did. Hitting a big potted plant, the only obstacle around. The guys said 'good enough' so he got his license!

My Grandad was actually a brilliant road user, he gave me a lot of advice when I was learning.

I showed this to my father when I spoke to him recenty, he is a chauffeur by trade and got them all bar one.

"I remember son," he said, "when I took my first test when we lived in Lebanon, it was drive up the road 200yards then reverse back down the same road by 200 yards. They introduced the reverse 200 yards that year because people had to know how to reverse away from the tanks."

:scare: