Top Gear Track Day - Pics and vids!!!!

Sarnie

Nice one Sarnie - looks fun. It's thing's like this that make me wish I lived further south, Scotland is so far away.

By the way, Beavis, you can get the MY2006 in Gunmetal, so all GMs are NOT 20 bhp less :p ( unfortuantely mine is :thumbdown: )

Gus

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Sarnie - looks fun. It's thing's like this that make me wish I lived further south, Scotland is so far away.

By the way, Beavis, you can get the MY2006 in Gunmetal, so all GMs are NOT 20 bhp less :p ( unfortuantely mine is :thumbdown: )

Gus

06 GM's are 280 bhp and pre 06's are 260 bhp. 20 bhp loss due to the slower properties of GM paint :p

Gus

Yeah, Gus, but the fact that you own a GM proves that you are a well balanced and articulate individual who's driving abilities will no doubt make up for the 20bhp deficit. ;)

Gus

Yeah, Gus, but the fact that you own a GM proves that you are a extremely dull with no personality who's driving abilities can be likened to Miss Daisy'

I totally agree :teeth::lol:

Gus

Yeah, Gus, but the fact that you own a GM proves that you are a extremely dull with no personality who's driving abilities can be likened to Miss Daisy'

I totally love **** :teeth::lol:

Can't argue with that Sarnie! :teeth:

PS.. Miss Daisy never drove. Morgan Freeman did that for her. ;)

Gus

:lol:

I've updated your sig for ya :teeth:

gm.jpg

Gus

I've updated your sig for ya :teeth:

gm.jpg

How did you guess my private plate?? :scare: You've got too much time on yer hands, mate. :lol:

Gus

Oh yes i stand corrected :thumbs: We still had 20bhp more before the 2006 car came along though :p

Im hoping this is still around in May so I can do it for my birthday :teeth: I will prove then that GM IS the fastest colour :teeth:

Treat yourself early? ;)

Dont try and tempt me :D Got a few things that need doing before then & my parents have agreed to pay for it :teeth:

Just admit it Sarnie, you left the ESP on the entire day B):p

It was on all day. The instructor told me too and advised that I would be slower with it off as the backend would be all over the shop. I used to hate the esp kicking in but now I realise the massive help that it is. Plus on more than one occasion it probable saved my life :D