And another one bites the dust

*Adam

Just dropped the car off to the dealer and picked up my new motor. It's been a good few months. Very eventful and fun is not the word.

But with the current fuel climate and according to Glasses the 350Z depreciated £500 in two months it was time for it to go :thumbdown:

Memorial Pictures:

93988b85.jpg

One with a mates 350

db3f93ad.jpg

:byebye:

:byebye: Always sad to see another one go.

Without sounding flippant (which is always a risk when typing a question instead of saying it).........what exactly did you think was going to happen with fuel prices when you got it 2 months ago? It wasn't really likely to go down was it - same with the value really.....gas guzzlers are only headed one way

Either way - bummer you had to get rid.

What have you got now?

I definitely prefer the blue :)

It is a shame to see it go Adam, I loved it! I have to admit that buying the Audi was definately a great decision with the current economic climate!

This car will be missed!

:byebye: Always sad to see another one go.

Without sounding flippant (which is always a risk when typing a question instead of saying it).........what exactly did you think was going to happen with fuel prices when you got it 2 months ago? It wasn't really likely to go down was it - same with the value really.....gas guzzlers are only headed one way

Either way - bummer you had to get rid.

What have you got now?

Cheers Guys

I knew it was going to be bad but when I say current climate I mean the projection of fuel prices are rising more than I anticipated and can see them ending in a silly state.

07 Audi A4 diesel 170

Maskell, shush it you.

The price of brent crude has dropped 8% in the last two days....... :)

Excellent - that means petrol might drop 1p in 4 months...

Which will offset 1p off the 4p emergency tax rise some twonk will decide to tackle the deficit

*Adam wrote

and according to Glasses the 350Z depreciated £500 in two months

Love the zed and certainly don't regret buying it but agree, recently they do seem to be in free fall. But then what else could you throw £250 a month at and get such fun :lol:

*Adam wrote

Love the zed and certainly don't regret buying it but agree, recently they do seem to be in free fall. But then what else could you throw £250 a month at and get such fun :lol:

drugs and hookers?

*Adam wrote

drugs and hookers?

what kinda drugs and hookers are you getting for a monthly payment of 250quid lol, that wont even get you an hour in glasgow and a couple of grams of the white stuff :lol:

£250 will get you plenty of glue and as much time as you want with homeless betty that lives under the bridge over the canal.

The term 'champange taste, beer money' certainly goes out of the window with this statement :surrender: ................ :lol::lol: