Scorpion or Custom Exhaust?

stuarty

Just about to order my Scorpion Y section back exhaust and a friend suggested a custom made stainless steel system. I contacted a few manufacturers and there slightly cheaper than the Scorpion system. Price isnt an issue I just want the best system for the car.

Anyone running a custom system or have any views/ opinions on them?

If price isn't an issue then there's loads to choose from.

Scorpion is a decent enough exhaust but fairly low budget and only Y pipe back. It's got a good sound but the slashed tips look less impressive than OEMs.

Custom exhausts can be good but your not going to get anything if you sell. A decent brand exhaust will will hold it's value well

:thumbs:

If you're saying price isn't an issue :p

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/Merch ... _R1_EX_Z33

Sorry meant to say, price between scorpion and custom isnt an issue. :blush:

For what i want it for the scorpion is more than adequate. i just thought for more or less the same price i could have a custom system. :)

had my mind made up for the scorpion, but now i cant make my mind up. Scorpion is a safe bet, but I'm not sure of the tail pipes, custom I can choose to keep it looking stock!

For what i want it for the scorpion is more than adequate. i just thought for more or less the same price i could have a custom system. :)

had my mind made up for the scorpion, but now i cant make my mind up. Scorpion is a safe bet, but I'm not sure of the tail pipes, custom I can choose to keep it looking stock!

theres a guy on here from fife who has a custom job with two seperate cans and it is honestly the best sounding exhaust i have ever heard. his names jason btw

theres a guy on here from fife who has a custom job with two seperate cans and it is honestly the best sounding exhaust i have ever heard. his names jason btw

You going to the Gym on monday mate?

I will be mate, i'll be about during the weekend though if you're around and not busy

Aye mate, that would be good i'm off work this weekend. I'll send you my moby number by pm, text me and i'll come down and see you. I only live half a mile away!