nismo 19" LMGT4 wheels

Protegimus

I'm after a set of 19" nismo wheels for my well cared for Z, so if you have a set that you're considering selling please let me know.

Cash available immediately for a set in very good condition, ideally with lug nuts, etc.

P/X with a set of RAYS also possible.

Thanks

If you've got plenty of "ka$h" lying around for them, then why not get something better looking & less common?

+1 - I've had the LMGT's and while they are very nice rims they have a weak ass offset and are massively overrated on here IMHO.

1500GBP gets you some very nice 2nd hand forged rims. I bought a set of forged 19 inch Rays (not LMGTs) off ebay in a Zed fitment for less than 1000GBP a couple of months back.

If you've got plenty of "ka$h" lying around for them, then why not get something better looking & less common?

+1 - I've had the LMGT's and while they are very nice rims they have a weak ass offset and are massively overrated on here IMHO.

1500GBP gets you some very nice 2nd hand forged rims. I bought a set of forged 19 inch Rays (not LMGTs) off ebay in a Zed fitment for less than 1000GBP a couple of months back.

Anything Nismo is massively over rated imo

Does everyone go for the standard 8.5J front +25mm offset and 9.5J rear +30mm offset, or has anyone fitted 9.5J front and 10.5J rears - if so in what offset?

For wheel nuts, is: 34mm - 20 Piece Set - Black - #40220-RN800 the correct option?

Also, for a new set of LMGT4's, do you normally have to order the centre caps separately?

Protegimus

Does everyone go for the standard 8.5J front +25mm offset and 9.5J rear +30mm offset, or has anyone fitted 9.5J front and 10.5J rears - if so in what offset?

For wheel nuts, is: 34mm - 20 Piece Set - Black - #40220-RN800 the correct option?

Also, for a new set of LMGT4's, do you normally have to order the centre caps separately?

Protegimus

I have Volk SF Challenge 19"

9.5J on front and 10.5J on rear

Offset is +28 front and +23 rear

• 1 month later...