A small job from a few weeks back.....

Envy Valeting

I'm trying to do a bit of catch up on the write ups as the camera is literally rammed but struggling to get time to do them so here is one from a few weeks back. Hope you like it!

This lil beauty belongs to a customer of mine who emigrated to Oz, but has decided to return to us and I'm glad to resume doing business with him.

He has a big family and as such, the family car is BIG too......this was a real challenge and the interior took as long as the outside!

DSC05175.jpg

DSC05176.jpg

Suncream hands needed to be removed, and also there were other areas I had to machine with my Flex polisher.

DSC05177.jpg

DSC05178.jpg

Great place to work

DSC05179.jpg

Wheels were attacked with AS Smart wheels, Envy Brushes and a Vikan NSWB. Bubbly Jubbly SSF (2 goes this time!)

DSC05180.jpg

There was a LOT of tar so used Espuma TGB to make light work of it.

DSC05181.jpg

Clayed with Chemical Guys blue clay, then onto the hands....Before a machine with FCP (normally I'd use Dodo Lime Prime but it didnt make a dent on these!)

DSC05182.jpg

After

DSC05183.jpg

Onto the interior, brace yourselves! A lot of Henry, a lot of APC and a lot of leather wipes and Dasheen got the job done eventually.

DSC05184.jpg

DSC05185.jpg

DSC05186.jpg

DSC05189.jpg

DSC05187.jpg

DSC05188.jpg

DSC05190.jpg

DSC05191.jpg

The car was treated to Werkstatt Prime by the PC, followed by 2 coats of Jett to try to claw some time back on my day.

Tyres dressed with RD50, glass with Crystal green.

DSC05192.jpg

DSC05193.jpg

DSC05194.jpg

DSC05195.jpg

So its not all Ferrari's etc lol, and we're not afraid of a challenge!

Best wishes and thanks for looking

Tim

Immense job mate. Was that a days work or were you off somewhere else after?
LOL no that deffo was it for the day Paul!

I did wonder! With you saying you were trying to claw some time back I thought you we're trying to squeeze another in!

Immense job mate. Was that a days work or were you off somewhere else after?
LOL no that deffo was it for the day Paul!

I did wonder! With you saying you were trying to claw some time back I thought you we're trying to squeeze another in!

Nah, just wanted to get home the same day!
Impressive "little" job there, bet that took some effort
Thanks Will, it sure did.

Nice Job Tim, that interior must have been a lot of work :)

Just got a quick question for you. I brought some Espuma TGB from you around xmas time and planning to use it this weekend. Do you dilute the TGB first or just spray it on neat then wipe off after a few minutes?

I guess with 5 kids it's inevitable that the car will end up a mess. Great job bringing it back! Looks like a pretty cool bus!

My sister and I weren't allowed to eat in the car ever and we ha to tidy up ALL our rubbish when we stopped on long journeys. I think I get my car clean OCD from my dad! :blush: