Words fail me

JetSet

In the Metro this morning, read this, I think the police need to be investigating how much over 100mph he was going when he totalled it.

Dad probably was wondering which of the Gumperts he trashed...was it the yellow one or the other one?

There were some pics of something similar to this doing the rounds a while ago from the USA

A teenager at the wheel of a supercar, when he lost it and the debris seemed to be spread about half a mile !! along the "highway" :scare:

I try and find them

There were some pics of something similar to this doing the rounds a while ago from the USA

A teenager at the wheel of a supercar, when he lost it and the debris seemed to be spread about half a mile !! along the "highway" :scare:

I try and find them

A 17 year old did this.

350z_20090522_001.jpg

Pete

and this is why under 25's should be limited to a maximum of a 1.4 litre engine.

or as you progress through the years after passing your test each year you can gain .1 of a litre. so when you pass you start on a 1 litre or less. then 1.1 , 1.2, 1.3 , 1.4, etc by 25 you'd be allowed 2 litre, and at say 27 or 28 you could be allowed 3 litres +

Dons flame proof suit

Not all young people are idiots you know.

my350z has a huge gallery of young ones accidents.

The guy lending his supercar to his son seems mental to us however we don't know the ins and outs of it. I'm fairly sure someone wouldn't lend it out unless he was sure it'd be in safe hands..... although it appears he might have been wrong!

and this is why under 25's should be limited to a maximum of a 1.4 litre engine.

or as you progress through the years after passing your test each year you can gain .1 of a litre. so when you pass you start on a 1 litre or less. then 1.1 , 1.2, 1.3 , 1.4, etc by 25 you'd be allowed 2 litre, and at say 27 or 28 you could be allowed 3 litres +

Dons flame proof suit

The RX8 has a 1.3 litre engine :p Had an m3 at 23 and didn't crash it so does that make me nothing like the norm?

However, putting a 20 year old with sod all experience into a gumpert apollo is a slightly different affair to a 350z/m3/similar. If they had experience though, I don't see how you can base it on age?

i suppose because i'm surrounded by them at work i have a different perspective, :shrug:

8 sixth formers in 8 months all crashed, 5 were right offs; doesn't instill you with confidence, i think there may have been more, but only about 30 of the sixth formers drive, so thats nearly a third of them having a crash.

i suppose because i'm surrounded by them at work i have a different perspective, :shrug:

8 sixth formers in 8 months all crashed, 5 were right offs; doesn't instill you with confidence, i think there may have been more, but only about 30 of the sixth formers drive, so thats nearly a third of them having a crash.

Tools will drive like tools no matter what they're driving. Just means it's more expensive for them if they crash something which costs more.