Berk HFC group buy filled. Closing date Mon 11th

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I hate you Tarmac nearly as much as I hate ZMANALEX! :rant:

Secondly I hate this forum as well, most expensive hobby ever. Since I've joined here I've spent £1350 on the exhaust, £170 for Ferrodo DS2500, £190 for AMS pulleys, £30 for auto folding mirrors, £1300 for Nismo body kit, £135 for D1 Throttle Controller, £195 Motordyne Plenum spacer, £120.00 for JWT Popcharger and now £380 for the bloody Berk HFC... Therfore have enough reasons, worth £3870!!! :lol:

Thirdly to conclude, add me on the list Tarmac, can't resist anymore, must have it :rant:

:drive1

Update guys

all payments are in :thumbs:

Just got off the phone to Berk and they are processing and packing my order.

I'm collecting them on Friday, should hopefully receive midweek.

I will do my very bestest to get them out to you before bank Holiday weekend, aiming for 'thurs 21st'.

Fingers crossed

:yahoo:

I'll let you know mate, I went for these rather than a decat, as I would like to have the car slightly noisier than the Akro provides, but also to give her a better map when I get round to that.

Had a wee listen on you tube, linked I think from Berks site, sounds awesome B)

Date Time Location Service Area Checkpoint Details

2011-04-14 16:21:00 Irvine - United States Of America Shipment picked up

2011-04-14 17:32:34 Irvine - United States Of America Image Available

2011-04-14 17:55:06 Irvine - United States Of America Weight and Dimension

2011-04-14 18:26:51 Irvine - United States Of America Processed at Irvine - United States Of America

2011-04-14 18:32:00 Irvine - United States Of America Departed Facility in Irvine - United States Of America

2011-04-14 19:18:16 Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America Arrived at Sort Facility Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America

2011-04-14 20:24:12 Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America Processed at Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America

2011-04-14 20:50:52 Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America Departed Facility in Los Angeles Gateway - United States Of America

UPDATE

Shipment received this morning, individually re-boxed and all awaiting collection by courier.

Should be with you guys tomorrow.. :yahoo:

GMAN - Theres something extra that you wanted in your box, will give you a clue... Its red and you will be the only 370z owner in Scotland to have one, I sent it with this so no extra delivery costs.. We can sort payment later :thumbs:

UPDATE

Shipment received this morning, individually re-boxed and all awaiting collection by courier.

GMAN - Theres something extra that you wanted in your box, will give you a clue... Its red and you will be the only 370z owner in Scotland to have one, I sent it with this so no extra delivery costs.. We can sort payment later :thumbs:

Oh I know :clap::#1:

UPDATE

Cheers mate :thumbs: Can't wait to get all on :yahoo:B) Let me know the final cost and I'll fire off payment ;)