supercharged 313model

Dano190485

http://www.hkseurope.com/turbochargers/apps/supercharger.htm

They cost anywhere from 4.4k to 4.8k depending on the model of car you have, not sure on the exact power gains but im sure someone on here has done their car with some rolling road details :D

None of those are for the 313 though as they are all DE and not HR engines. Unless I am missing something?!? :shrug:

Would surely make more sense to buy a cheaper DE Zed and spend the money on either building the engine or upgrading suspension, clutch, LSD and brakes. The main advantage of the HR model over the DE model is its engine but its largely gonna loose this advantage once you go FI.

Would be interested to see how they'd work the piping of the twin intakes into an SC - I believe that Novidem provide a kit but its quite expensive and you're not likely to see the same power as a Vortech on a DE engine for instance.

Stock 313bhp motor will run 500bhp without any internal mods

I am sure there is a supercharger kit made in the US I will ask my friend who makes it.

You need all the normal mods like fuel return system injectors fuel pump and a retune of stock ECU.

HKS don't make a S/C for the 313 motor thou.

I personally you just fit twin turbo's.

Stock 313bhp motor will run 500bhp without any internal mods

I am sure there is a supercharger kit made in the US I will ask my friend who makes it.

You need all the normal mods like fuel return system injectors fuel pump and a retune of stock ECU.

HKS don't make a S/C for the 313 motor thou.

I personally you just fit twin turbo's.

Didn't GTM develop a S/C kit for the HR motor?

edit: http://www.gtmotorsports.com/product.ph ... 258&page=1 here it is. HKS also have a kit but I'm not sure it was ever released :shrug:

for a fully built engine running around 600hp @ wheels budget between 10k-20k

Forget the 10k.

It can be done that cheaply if you just want the basics & prepared to wait for a bargain ;)

My s/c project came to roughly 13k by the time it was mapped :)

The price of my TT build approached £18k pretty damned quickly. That was using the GTM TT kit.

Mark at Abbey didnt want to push the stock HR motor past 450bhp (he may have had more experience of them now).

So at the time investing another £20k into the Zed just wasnt worth it.

Instead I went and got the VXR8.