In Dash Computer/ OBD2 information-FINISHED @ LAST

Cookbot

How do you want it to turn on/off?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want it to turn on/off?

• As soon as you start the car/ turn the car off, it does it automatically
    • via a NEAT!! looking button, not some loose crap looking thing
    • Powers on when you open the cubby
    • A mixture of an on button and either when the cubby opens or ignition on

Cookie has done a top job here! A lot for your money and an oem feel to it. Looks the nuts and does pretty much everything you need. I have one on order for me and another for a project car we are just finishing :thumbs:

See you at the weekend Cookie for beers :thumbs:

safe, I'm already there!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The button on the left is the power button. A short press puts it into sleep where it will survive about 10 hours before the battery is flat. It does resume from sleep mode in less than a second though.

A long press turns it off where the battery will last days (I've not left it more as I've always driven within 5 days. Another long pres to turn it on, where boot up takes about 30 seconds.

I recommend turning it fully off at the end of your journey unless you know you're using the car again soon.

I am so tempted to get one of these to replace my Nurrish one but I have a feeling that nobody will want that one now... lol

Same here mate but I know I don't wanna miss out on this as the man himself might not be around for long ;)

You'd have to take a bit loss on the Nurrish nav but I'm just going to sell mine for stupid money probably under 3 figers as it's better than throwing it in the bin :thumbs:

I am so tempted to get one of these to replace my Nurrish one but I have a feeling that nobody will want that one now... lol

Same here mate but I know I don't wanna miss out on this as the man himself might not be around for long ;)

You'd have to take a bit loss on the Nurrish nav but I'm just going to sell mine for stupid money probably under 3 figers as it's better than throwing it in the bin :thumbs:

The plastic cubby is worth about £100 alone...

Just to add, the ability to have it on while the car is locked and parked would be good for me.

I have the car on a trickle charge in the garage so being in sleep wouldn't bother the battery. The possibility of being able to add music and other media to it via WLAN while I'm sat in the living room is just a geeks dream :lol: