What happened to the raffles for goodies?

Ricey

Tarmac did one a while back I think and someone else raffled off a Nismo knob too (Stephen methinks)

I was quite enjoying the thrill of having a good chance at winning some goodies? Seemed to work out well for those that were selling and bit of fun for us buying tickets.

Decent way to get top dollar for your item and save the hassle of bartering?

I might do a raffle for my Rays ;)

Not a bad idea really - obviously it'd have to be a more pricey ticket but its a reasonable risk for anyone wanting to take a punt and you basically end up getting what you want price wise...........everyones a winner baby!

I might raffle off the MX5!!!

raffle off the ps3! :lol:

2 new testicals would cost far more than I'd make from selling the PS3 out from under her nose!

:lol: was just thinking how you would get more time with her that doesn't involve watching her lose all the time.

I think the best thing is to just put the item up for raffle with a minimum number of entries required. That way you won't get stung with only 2 people buying tickets!

Cheaper the item means cheaper tickets which means more entries and therefore more dollars in your pocket.

I might have a think about an audacious mx5 raffle now I've mentioned it!