its came to an end

s14akw

well thats it officially closed my company today and ceased trading after the past two years, just far too much competition from other small couriers up here like myself and too many doors being slammed as the big companies try to keep their workloads in house now a days.

now comes the charity advert bit lol

anyone got any jobs going up here in the glasgow lanarkshire area lol

cant do any worse than me lol, intelligent(kinda), focused and all around good guy haha

Haha best bet for work is the like of virgin media call centres etc. Full time wage is about 15-20k a year I think. It would do till you find something better. Terex are hiring aswell I'm sure

Sorry to hear that mate I'm sure ul go on to bigger and better soon tho

If u don't mind wearing a skirt n make up u can be my dental nurse lol. It just means u will dress up 6 times a week not just once :lol:

Try DALZEL Tata Steel in Motherwell i believe they are taking on 20-30 people but it will probably be tough competition, they dont tend to advertise in papers just by word of mouth. If you become full time member its £25000 + bonuses + overtime most guys clear £30000. Altho they make you a temp for the first year and pay you only £17000 + bonuses etc.

I would pop in quick and ask for an application form if they are still giving them out. :thumbs: