9. Jameswinkless +1 Confirmed Paid

10. Penfolduk Confirmed Paid

11. Djtimo Confirmed Paid

12. Ken Confirmed Paid

13. Shire350z Confirmed Paid

14. pmac Confirmed Paid

15. SKiddell Confirmed Paid

16. Artztogo Confirmed Paid

Okay everyone, this is the final confirmed list and entries are now closed. I have filled out the paperwork and it's going in the post tomorrow. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

All the tickets and passes arrived this morning :yahoo:

Unfortunately Dobby and I will have to report to HQ for a track session briefing at 9am, and then we're on track at. 10am...

I think we'll all need to meet at around 8am outside the venue to get in on time (i think someone mentioned earlier a good location? I could be wrong...) anyone local have any suggestions??

think its accessible from both sides

Road:M1 J23a northbound and J24 southbound

(also accessible to traffic on the A42 and the A453, not far from the A6 and the A50)

Address:Moto Services

Junction 23a M1

Castle Donington

Derby

Derbyshire

DE74 2TN

Telephone number:01509 672220

Signposted from the road?As Burger King/Costa/M&S

Opened:1999

Previous operators:Granada

Grid reference: SK467252

Services type: Single site located at a junction.

The services are signed from both sides of the motorway and the A42. From the M1 northbound, you need to leave at J23a and follow the sliproad until the roundabout where you need to turn left. From the M1 southbound, you need to leave at J24 and take the fourth exit at the roundabout onto the A453 Ashby Road. Follow the road for just over a mile until you reach the next roundabout, where you need to head straight.

From the A42 northbound, you need to leave at J15 (where the road becomes a motorway) and turn left at the roundabout at the end of the sliproad.

From the A6/A50 eastbound, you need to head towards the M1 south and take the fifth exit (right) at the large roundabout at J24, onto the A453 Ashby Road. Follow the road for just over a mile until you reach the next roundabout, where you need to head straight.

think its accessible from both sides

Road:M1 J23a northbound and J24 southbound

(also accessible to traffic on the A42 and the A453, not far from the A6 and the A50)

Address:Moto Services

Junction 23a M1

Castle Donington

Derby

Derbyshire

DE74 2TN

Telephone number:01509 672220

Signposted from the road?As Burger King/Costa/M&S

Opened:1999

Previous operators:Granada

Grid reference: SK467252

Services type: Single site located at a junction.

The services are signed from both sides of the motorway and the A42. From the M1 northbound, you need to leave at J23a and follow the sliproad until the roundabout where you need to turn left. From the M1 southbound, you need to leave at J24 and take the fourth exit at the roundabout onto the A453 Ashby Road. Follow the road for just over a mile until you reach the next roundabout, where you need to head straight.

From the A42 northbound, you need to leave at J15 (where the road becomes a motorway) and turn left at the roundabout at the end of the sliproad.

From the A6/A50 eastbound, you need to head towards the M1 south and take the fifth exit (right) at the large roundabout at J24, onto the A453 Ashby Road. Follow the road for just over a mile until you reach the next roundabout, where you need to head straight.

Count me in for J24, probibly meeting up with Ken at J30 first :thumbs:

1. Marzman Confirmed + Tracktime

2. Jak + 1

3. Tarmac

4. carlton x (will be going)

5. Garetgax

6. Veilside z + 1

7. Lee@MK (Pending getting car finished)

8. Mrt

9. Simonzed

10. Peter10 (provisional at the moment though

11. CMCK13

12. George Dredd

13. Rothers2901

14. dobby + tracktime

15. Jameswinkless +1

hi folks im travelling to japfest from gloucestershire south west. wheres the best place to pick up my entry ticket and stand pass as i dont know yet if your meeting point is way out of the route. thanks

M1 Jct 24 service station should be on your way, I think? I have PM'd Chris and it looks like 8am is being accepted as the meeting time, its only a few minutes from the track.

I assume Chris will give us the lowdown in the next day or so about procedures. See you there.

hi folks im travelling to japfest from gloucestershire south west. wheres the best place to pick up my entry ticket and stand pass as i dont know yet if your meeting point is way out of the route. thanks

This should be on route, just of M1 north of M42.