C'mon the Scotland

Cragus

Oiy whhhheeeshed you. Only post these type of things IF we win :lol::blush:

But yes it would be typical of Scotland to beat England and then go and loose to Italy :lol:

OR

Scotland could just get pumped and still get the wooden spoon :surrender::lol:

being originally a coatbridge boy ive already had my scottish win this weekend what with the great ricky burns forcing that loud mouth wannabe to quite cos he "hurt" his wrist lol but still when it comes to scotland vs england.......GET INTAE THEM lol :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

No luck about it. We have stuck to the game plan of slow england down... make it a scrappy game..... dont let england get any momentum. If we can keep doing that in the 2nd half and kick our penalties....... we have a good chance

IF they allow England to get their backs into the game...... well us scots may as well head to the bar right now :lol:

sorry guys but i think you ve been lucky so far... :bounce:

Lucky? England have been so sloppy. That line in at their try line where it bounced was horrific...

Saying that you have just made a good run and tried to take out our Kelly brown....getting desperate! Lol

Lucky? England have been so sloppy. That line in at their try line where it bounced was horrific...

Saying that you have just made a good run and tried to take out our Kelly brown....getting desperate! Lol

Yep England have been sloppy................. but we are still going to beat you :teeth:

Yep England have been sloppy................. but we are still going to beat you :teeth:

We'll see...you could feel really silly lol