Dry fittied the kit n now 2 weeks before she's bak

Jed

well ive loose fitted the kit to the car and its ready to go to the body shop tomorrow. All fastners sorted n a few little bits to mod when its taken off again to get the fit perfect. But other than that the next time ill see her she'll be sprayed! :teeth:

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

Did you decide against the vs3 arches and rear spoiler ?

Looks B)

What colour you doing the bonnet ?

decided against arches due to too much hassle n having to cut the arches to fit some decent rims! (Have got the arches so maybe at a later date)

Top half of car is going black n part way down front bumper! Im swiveling between having the top half carbon wrapped or sprayed?

Im also messing with the idea of it been white or silver?? cant make my mind up. So if anyones got photo shop or wants to throw some ideas my way????

What about the spoiler that looks like a diff type to the vs3 ?

Alot of people praise the wrap but had no dealings with it my self.

plus the up side is that if you ever want to go back to normal u just rip it off instead of getting it painted again .

I like the idea of two tone top and bottom aslong as it's not boarderd with a stupid patter .

The veilside kit - personally, I like it on certain cars but its definately a marmite kit and will have people on here arguing all night long.

I have only seen photos of 'Chan's' (atl least I think its Chan's) zed and I think he is using the front end only but I think his car pulls it off quite well.

I will be interested to see this when painted! Good luck! :thumbs:

Is the bumper not fitted right or is that just one huge panel gap

Was only fastened at the top nr bonnet n hanging loose for photo. After a bit of sanding n making the clip holes, some new 10mm bolts n clips it fits perfect!

Looks like a Gia Cuzzo rep spoiler. I may have one for sale very soon.

:thumbs: Correct! i prefer the subtle look when it comes to the spoiler rather than a massive wing!

Looks like a Gia Cuzzo rep spoiler. I may have one for sale very soon.

:thumbs: Correct! i prefer the subtle look when it comes to the spoiler rather than a massive wing!

You'll like my new one then, keep your eyes peeled :ninja: for a "project orange" update coming soon.