Where are all the 350z`s ?

rabbitstew

I saw my first 370z Black Edition in Quartz on the road last week - first one in almost a year of ownership :yahoo:

See 350z fairly regularly, theres a black one on my run home that I see most days and a few GM/silvers that I see quite often. No more than say 3-4 a week though if you discount the black one that obviously commutes the same route as me in reverse! Unlike Porkers which I see at least 10+ every trip to/from work.

• 2 weeks later...

I only ever see 2, and both are on my communte to work, and even then i only see one of them a fortnight.

there's a red 350z and a black 350z around hemel hemstead while im on route to kings langley. Part of the attraction to the 350z is there not on every street corner :)

The reason you don't see them in London and the South East is because people (are bankers people?) would rather spend their bonuses on something more prestigious.

Since I've moved back to the Midlands I do see them more often. There's a black one down the road from me in Perton.

Milesh - you can add me to your Z-spotting. I travel through Wolves daily now!

Haha...

I had a similar incident of Sunday. Met a girl for a drink for the first time. I'd parked behind her Merc CLC (which she was really proud of btw so couldn't really comment!). Once in the bar she asked me what car I drove. It took me a flash of my keys to convince her it was a Nissan.

Oh the look of disappointment on her face... priceless!

Only see one other around Luton, do see quite a lot of Ferrari's/Lambo's but I can guarantee they are all hired and not owned!!

What colour is the one you see around luton? Did i mention i live in flitwick, work in Kings Langely in the Day and Luton in the evenings lol. Im in luton every day :p

hmm.. i thought to myself after i bought my car "i never see many z's around." Went out on sunday there , 6...6 of them 3 with 10 minutes of being on the road. i silver one leaving the garage as i pull in, another sunset one heading away from town as im heading in, and I pulled into a private car park in the city centre i have access to and whats there, a black z.... plus on the road up north and back seen another black,silver, and a white, but i think the white was a 370 it was a good bit away.... common as muck!!! haha

are there any around SW Wales ? :surrender: I haven't seen any ????

My crystal ball tells me you will see a lot very sooonnnnnnnnn..................... ;)

don't think they're gonna quite get as far west as me - I'm just before you fall into the water heading for Ireland :lol: