Just fit LED sidelights !!

player2301

No one told me any where in the guides that you had to have hands like a small goat !!!! :thumbdown:

I did the half arsed way and put the whhel on full lock and removed a few screws which left just enough room for my hoof to pull out the sidelight ...

I have the best lighting mod now as two fingers are stuck in the light surround lol !!!

Im typing this with stumps :shrug:

So anyone doing this mod in the future take the wheel off and do it properly lol

Stumpy gav . . .

No one told me any where in the guides that you had to have hands like a small goat !!!! :thumbdown:

I did the half arsed way and put the whhel on full lock and removed a few screws which left just enough room for my hoof to pull out the sidelight ...

I have the best lighting mod now as two fingers are stuck in the light surround lol !!!

Im typing this with stumps :shrug:

So anyone doing this mod in the future take the wheel off and do it properly lol

Stumpy gav . . .

Any pics to show us after your work?

That's of the LED improvement not ya knuckles!!! :)

Looks good Stumpy G B)

Did you by any chance amire my LEDs prompting your purchase :p Its a nice mod so now complete it with the 80 or 100w H7 high beam buld to match the whitenes and bluish tinge and get so silvertec repeater to get rid off the orange OEM lights.

Careful not to chop off the rest of the fingers :lol:

Meant to call you after a last meet but been busy :surrender: Thanks for the open invite and meeting your lovely family. I will surely get that same brand 3D TV....its stunning B)

see you when i'm next up you neck of the woods and hopefully the zed is sorted for the promised hoon :drive1

Get a night pic if you can please mate.

I'm looking into doing this and some of the bulbs I've had previously have concentrated the light in one area so it just looks like a white dot, rather than spread out like the normal sidelight. If you know what I mean? :wacko:

I did mine last week, the first the long way, took getting on for an hour including completely removing the inner arch! The second the quick way- 10 mins. Managed to keep most of my skin on too :) I know which i prefer, mind you i dont have hands like a gorilla...more like a Capuchin monkey. :dry:

It is safe to say your cut fingers are the least of your problems because I know for a fact everyone here would chip in the fee for a skin graft if you could share some hot pictures of your furry arm. This is some Ripley's Believe It or Not shiz right here...but for real, if you live in the west midlands area, I will meet you in person, give you whatever money you need if I can just meet you.. shake your hand, touch your fur, whatever.

LADS LADS you can all have a stroke of the arms just form an orderley que..... :clap:

I cant get why i didnt do this mod ages ago this makes the front of the car look so crisp and new !!!

Looks great of a night :teeth:

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

Not the best pics as from IPHONINGS

Just get this done if your thinking about it !!

lights look good, and its nice to see another wookie on the forum, i know very few people who have not only hairy hands but hairy knuckles as well.

i always felt unique, but now you're making me common :lol:

i posted a picture of you in the jag thread mate :p search for "heritage"