Women drivers!

hoffs350z

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its why women's insurance is cheaper,

Not any more (well soon to come, the one thing from the EU I actually like the sound of :yahoo:.

Did anyone see the Traffic Cops episode showing the old boy who drove down the motorway the wrong way? Scary :scare:.

I do find the stereotypical female drivers jokes quite funny, mainly as I hear a lot of the stereotypical man jokes at work from my female colleagues :lol:.I must say though, the best driver I know is a female :disguise:.

its why women's insurance is cheaper,

Not any more (well soon to come, the one thing from the EU I actually like the sound of :yahoo:.

i doubt you'll see any benefit; they'll just pull female insurance up to match that of male insurance. i can't see them cutting bills on blokes when they are still a risk. not when the EU has just helped them earn more money by forcing them to charge the same as blokes.

the EU has screwed us again; now no one gets cheaper insurance and the only winner is the insurers who now have more of our money.

Heh, I read it that women between 17-25 will see it go up by 25% and men can see it come down by approximately 10%, but we all know that probably won't happen.

A little off topic but friend at word was telling me a few days ago her 17 year old son's quote for a T reg 1.2 Corsa... £6000. No word of a lie. I managed to get it down to £4500 by letting her know the usual tricks (parents on policy etc). I think a third party only policy was about £3200. I've only been driving 5 years or so since I was 18 but my first car cost me £700 to insure.

Personally, if you're over 45 or a woman, you should be banned from a Z.

Get a 7 series and MX5 respectively :)

Er, you need at least 3,500 posts before you can upset the sprinkles if you don't mind! :bangin:

Er, you need at least 3,500 posts before you can upset the sprinkles if you don't mind! :bangin:

+1 Agreed (or even not made at all would have been better) - clearly you're still of teenage years, or at least have that mental age :rant:

Actually thinking about it - the reverse should be true - you can only have a Z if you're over 45 and / or female - much safer drivers :#1: (on the whole)

Who the f*ck are you? :lol: Go grow a pair :wacko:

That, my friends, is a preview of the future owners of our zeds. As they slowly become cheaper these types can start to buy them :lol:

That, my friends, is a preview of the future owners of our zeds. As the slowly become cheaper these types can start to buy them :lol:

Hahaha! that made me chuckle a fair bit. It's a fact you have to be known and liked before you can bait the woman. Otherwise you'll suffer :blackeye:

and off the top of my head that's half the moderating team

Been told that i was a b@stard but you still liked me Nixy was one of the highlights of Wales last year for me. I felt part of a very select club :lol:

Wasn't that the year before? :lol:

No last year when that strange man kept walking past the table ;) But your right i think you have called me that every year :surrender:

But i would hate to be called anything less :#1:

Sorry to hear that, but as said before at least they owned up.

She probably only hit it because she was either

a. very jealous of your car

b. so busy enjoying the view of it

Most women are extremely good drivers :p

Oh dear and they still have to pay more in premiums. Not right :angry::angry:

maybe if they are under 25 they need stay on their BMX's or only drive a 1 litre car, Under 25's cause the biggest accidents and are the highest risk.