Some HELP needed please, 350z Import

tprice

looks good! no known problems once people have fitted them then? giving it a big service this saturday, then once my bank balance is back up i can look at some choice mods!

im liking the plenum spacer, just seen is says 11-13hp gains? or is that the usual sales talk :lol:

i feel like an idiot, i dont even want to ask this... whats an uprev, :lol::lol:

ill try make that the last stupid question i promise :byebye:

:lol::lol: no worries

Its where you get your ECU remapped to accommodate and get the full benefit form any mods such as Plenium, exhaust...etc. You will also be able to use full power in 1st-3rd gears as its limited to 60% or something like that

PM Mark @ Abbey for more info and prices. He will be the nearest I think. There is also Jez in Chievely, but don't know if he is doing uprevs yet :shrug:

so basically with tcs off in 1st 2nd n 3rd after an uprev, you will spin spin spin :lol:

sounds like fun! so in effect, having 100% power in 1-3 will increase the 0-60, as its going to be very limited at 60%

we need to try and find out if that chap in chievely is doing them then! as ill be needing to pay a visit im sure!

so basically with tcs off in 1st 2nd n 3rd after an uprev, you will spin spin spin :lol:

sounds like fun! so in effect, having 100% power in 1-3 will increase the 0-60, as its going to be very limited at 60%

we need to try and find out if that chap in chievely is doing them then! as ill be needing to pay a visit im sure!

Have a search for Horsham Developments or look for them in the traders section. Abbey are in Surrey so not far away :thumbs:

J13 M4, Newbury

there is a switch with what looks like a red LED in it, but when i switch it with the engine running, the light doesnt light up, just stays off no matter what way i flick it, now there are two orange wires going to the back of it. Im gonna get to the bottom of it today!

switch may be something to do with aftermarket alarm

:welcome: