Can you help me find my Z!?!?

jpaul25

Hey all.

So been looking very hard for the last few weeks, MartinMac has shown me 1, and I do plan to see if, even if it is 300 miles away lol.

Anyway im looking for the following.

Facelift 350Z Roadster GT (with the bulge), so post 07.

Mileage should be under 30k.

ideally looking at black or silver, or the azure blue (cant seem to find many of these at all)

Ideally looking to get off a dealer but will consider a private sale.

Budget is around 15k, however will stretch it for the right car, e.g an 09 plate.

It seems there are very few on the market, only a handful on pistonheads and autotrader.

So if you know any local dealers with one, or any private sales I would apprecaite the heads up.

It seems the few online have been on the market for quite a while.

is there not much of a market for these at the moment?

cheers all.

you wont find any (unmodified!) Azure's with a buldge as they had stopped producing them by the time the buldging bonnets made it :thumbs:

What a shame, why did they really screw us on the colours over here, so its either black, silver or some dodgy dark blue!!!!

Any good?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2489481.htm

It's a great car and only 15k miles, just had a service!

Nice try, but wrong colour and its not a roadster.

Will also note, my first car was a baked bean punto, so cant get another orange car.\

especially so that my old man, back in the 70's only bought orange cars and sold them on with his brother, so random!!!!

Budget is around 15k, however will stretch it for the right car, e.g an 09 plate.

It seems there are very few on the market, only a handful on pistonheads and autotrader.

So if you know any local dealers with one, or any private sales I would apprecaite the heads up.

It seems the few online have been on the market for quite a while.

is there not much of a market for these at the moment?

cheers all.

Very few cars were sold after august 08 due to a combination of the credit crunch and the impending sale of the 370Z. So cars are thin on the ground, and in 2009 they were basically just selling odd ones and existing stock, and the fact that the majority of cars are coupes anyway.

What a shame, why did they really screw us on the colours over here, so its either black, silver or some dodgy dark blue!!!!

Nothing wrong with the dark blue.

I found loads of black ones in the £15,000-£16,000 price range when looking for my Zed. I had to travel out of London by a few miles to find them but they are out there.

you can get a facelift roadster 07 plate in azure blue without the bonnet bulge with under 20k on the clock and in great condition for the sort of money you are talking about... i know as i just bought one :drive1

then buy a bulge bonnet :pmzmanalex: and fit it and you will not know a lot of difference.... get an uprev and you have the best of both worlds... bit more torque and the higher rev limit and peak bhp :thumbs:

you can get a facelift roadster 07 plate in azure blue without the bonnet bulge with under 20k on the clock and in great condition for the sort of money you are talking about... i know as i just bought one :drive1

then buy a bulge bonnet :pmzmanalex: and fit it and you will not know a lot of difference.... get an uprev and you have the best of both worlds... bit more torque and the higher rev limit and peak bhp :thumbs:

But the car you've bought is not a MY07, which is what he wants.....

yep ok fair point but..... the fella is looking for

Facelift 350Z Roadster GT MY07

Mileage under 30k

black or silver

off a dealer

Budget is around 15k

i want a lamborghini gallardo spyder and have a budget of 15k doesnt mean that i am going to find it :p

a quick search on autotrader finds lots of black or silver MY07 Facelift roadsters with under 30k from dealers but the budget will have to be more like 16k and up unless you can do some bargaining with the dealer. i recon go look at some of the 16k ones and try knocking them down :thumbs:

or buy slightly older one if the budget is the sticking point

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Infact, Im sick of posting links.

Thats 3 already like you are looking for. and its taken me like 3 minutes to find. Ok....you may have to stretch to £16k. But if thats the current market value....

yep ok fair point but..... the fella is looking for

Facelift 350Z Roadster GT MY07

Mileage under 30k

black or silver

off a dealer

Budget is around 15k

i want a lamborghini gallardo spyder and have a budget of 15k doesnt mean that i am going to find it :p

a quick search on autotrader finds lots of black or silver MY07 Facelift roadsters with under 30k from dealers but the budget will have to be more like 16k and up unless you can do some bargaining with the dealer. i recon go look at some of the 16k ones and try knocking them down :thumbs:

or buy slightly older one if the budget is the sticking point

Budget isnt a sticking point, can move around so not a problem, but that was my guideline.

Thanks, I have seen all of these and will be viewing them!

As I did say in my post I look over Autotrader and Pistonheads all day long so I am seeing these coming up.

What i am more intrested in is to find out those not on these websites, on delaer forecourts etc or private.

:teeth::teeth::p:p:bangin::bangin:

Majority of private sales will be through Autotrader and/or pistonheads and/or ebay.

Nissan Dealer cars will be through the Nissan Used car network (access from www.nissan.co.uk)

Im afraid I am struggling a little bit as to what you want from members? I mean, if you seen all the cars we've already posted, and are already looking in those places where cars are advertised, then what else can we do? I odnt think we have any clairvoyant members.

No offense, but Im not gunna sit online all day looking at these sites to spot a car specially for you. Im having enough trouble trying to sort out my next car.

Welcome to the club by all means, its a great place to hang out, and there is a wealth of information here, when used correctly.

My advice is to use it in this way;

- Find a car you like the looks off (seems there are plenty out there that match your requirements)

- post a link up on here for members views

- ask if any members know the history of the car.

- If its a trek away from where you live, a kind enough member may offer to go give it a once over for you.

Majority of private sales will be through Autotrader and/or pistonheads and/or ebay.

Nissan Dealer cars will be through the Nissan Used car network (access from http://www.nissan.co.uk)

Im afraid I am struggling a little bit as to what you want from members? I mean, if you seen all the cars we've already posted, and are already looking in those places where cars are advertised, then what else can we do? I odnt think we have any clairvoyant members.

No offense, but Im not gunna sit online all day looking at these sites to spot a car specially for you. Im having enough trouble trying to sort out my next car.

Welcome to the club by all means, its a great place to hang out, and there is a wealth of information here, when used correctly.

- Find a car you like the looks off (seems there are plenty out there that match your requirements)

- If its a trek away from where you live, a kind enough member may offer to go give it a once over for you.

Nissan Dealer cars will be through the Nissan Used car network (access from http://www.nissan.co.uk)

Did I miss something? Or did you mean just to quote what I said, and add nothign to it :shrug:

If you want a specific Z this will be harder to find than if you are prepared to compromise (ie colour, year, extras, mods etc). if you have set your mind on one Z in particular you well have to be prepared to wait.

I went looking for a very specific 350Z, it took close to 12 months to find it. I hope you find yours.

Good luck with your search.

Lexx - Sorry I did put something but there was an error with the page loading, I basically went down the lines of, I am obviously looking at the various pistonheads, autotrader, nissan used cars (Which hasnt been updated in weeks I will add)

I was hoping that memebers would know of any hidden gems at local dealers etc, MartinMac answered that very question and has found me one in Barrow, even though it is the other side of the world its marked at 18k with only 6000 miles, only problem is its 5 hhours away.

Also other members have PM me direct offering me their cars, one which is very intresting but needs to be explored in more detail.

So no offence mate, all is much apprecaited and this club has helped me out loads so far so very happy.

KEN - 12 months to find the perfect Z, that is dedication, I wont be waiting that long, I cant buy till the end of this month anyway, and have a few im looking at very closely, but then again, there are a number of unmolested models which I could get with peace of mind warantee that would be cheaper and easier to buy than off a private seller who has done a few mods.

Decissions Decissions

Nothing wrong with the dark blue.

I'll agree with you there mate, the dark blue looks stunning in the flesh :D the temper orange is nice too.