Hi all

Hi All, I pick up my 2005 Z roadster on Tuesday. Traded in my 2003 MG TF160 so am very much looking forward to some V6 power!! She is black on black with only 15,000kms on the clock.

I shall be looking at putting a few extras onto her, so any newbie tips and must do mods will be most appreciated!!

Personally, I live in Luzern in Switzerland and work in International sales. Looking forward to meeting you all and joining in the Z phenomenon !!

Cheers!

sutski

Thanks all, nope, still got lovely weather. Taken wednesday off work of course to get to know her so fingers crossed for a nice day!! Cant wait...pics to follow of course after a good thrashing first then a maguirs session after !!

Wow! MG 160 to Zed, thats a big step in performance. Hope you are ready for a huge grin!

Take care and have fun! :teeth:

I have leapt from a 1993 Nissan Primera 2.0 SLX.......God help me!

I think a common "mod" is to replace the aerial with the beesting one from the Honda S2000 as it looks great. I will be considering that when I eventually get my Z.

And welcome to the forum sutski :)

• 1 month later...

Lovin my Z :teeth::teeth::teeth:

My MG was fun don't get me wrong , but the Z is much much ruder and much more smile inducing... I am a HCHDC fanatic (Hard Core Hood Down Crew :) ) and I never ride with my hood up unless it is actually p*ssing it down. The amount of stares and comments I get about the Z is unreal. Not seen another roadster yet in Luzern (where I live) but pulled up next to a black coupe today and we burn each other off the lights. I must remember to flick the traction control off next time :angry:

The Bose sound is just sweeeet and I have just uploaded some 300 CD's (ie all of my lifetime collection) onto my new PC and made 10 various albums although I seem to only listen to tunes when sat in traffic, the engine is soooo sweet the rest of the time as I am sure you are all aware... B)

I just put snow tyres on as well today Pirelli Sottorosso W240 winter shoes Mmmmmmm niiiiice :yahoo: same dimensions as the summer ones, 245 225 and I put them straight onto my RAYS 18's.

Bring on the powder!!

Hi from Zurich :)

How you finding the Pirellis? I put Dunlop M3s on my Rays last week and am finding the back end to be a bit 'lively' especially in the wet. I'm hoping they'll get better once worn in and it gets colder.

Oh and I know what you mean about the smile thing! :D