370Z re-map

Mark@Abbey m/s

370Z remap

couple of dyno runs for the 370Z , BLUE totally stock car GREEN HKS exhaust , HKS Panel filter and UPREV Reflash.

As you can see the cars are very very rich from the factory that rich I think they have forgotten the turbo LOL so we tweak the fuelling to make the car fuel better so we gain some fuel economy as well. So we gain 20 bhp and 18lb/ft torque , the cars sound so much better like they should be.

I will try to get stock 370z to remap with no other parts added.

Sorry missed off the price £400-20 inc vat.

booking around 2/3 Saturdays away at the moment but I am away for 3 weekends in march , but early April is good at the moment.

Great stuff. Also can you map 2 cars in a single Saturday? We might be having a *ahem* "team meeting" at Abbey ;):lol:

booking around 2/3 Saturdays away at the moment but I am away for 3 weekends in march , but early April is good at the moment.

Great stuff. Also can you map 2 cars in a single Saturday? We might be having a *ahem* "team meeting" at Abbey ;):lol:

:ninja: With a certain yellow car ;)

sorry £400-20 inc vat for the reflash , extra tuned maps £50-00 inc vat each ( different fuel types )

Thanks, I've two sisters who live in Ealing and I'm down for the Army v Navy match at Twickenham on 7th May, so possibilities being formulated B)

In your opinion, as Akrapovic claim 13bhp and 10Nm from just the Evolution system, would there be a significant gain over this, sorry to be a pest.

:ninja: With a certain yellow car ;)

Sure we can find some cake and biscuits to keep Mark happy :teeth:

as Akrapovic claim 13bhp and 10Nm from just the Evolution system, would there be a significant gain over this, sorry to be a pest.

If they remove the secondary Cats yes I agree on the gain because that was the HKS and Stillen system do. But it will still be far to rich that the remap will sort out.

In your opinion, as Akrapovic claim 13bhp and 10Nm from just the Evolution system, would there be a significant gain over this, sorry to be a pest.

Power claims are usually only matched once you have the car mapped properly, but in the 370z case, if it has a less restrictive system it should hit that. I would suggest you will be very happy with that, a filter and remap. Well worth the money, it frees up more ponies and will make the AFR spot on so engine runs as best it can :teeth:

EDIT: Mark beat me :blush:

• 9 months later...

Attached is a dyno plot of a totally stock AUTO 370Z agaisnt a AUTO 370Z fitted with Berks HFC's/Miltek Y pipe/HKS panel filters and a HKS super sound master exhaust system and a Uprev Remap;

a 25bhp gain at the rear hubs and a 25lb/ft gain in torque across the rev range.

We also remap the throttle maps and tweak the max torque allowance map to make the cars shift gear faster and be a little more agressive with the throttle response.

Mark

Looks good, nice chunk of torque and power throughout the rev range B) These cars like UpRev more then the 350z thats for sure :thumbs:

Gotta love the torque converter for screwing with the numbers until it locks (I assume thats what caused the funnies at the bottom right of the plot).

Comparing the graphs (if we dare compare them!) I agree with Mark, the HFCs seem to add a nice amount of low down torque, and my intakes appear to let it have a bit more top end. We'll see some time next year (after wedding) when I get HFCs and get the map tweaked ;)

Comparing the graphs (if we dare compare them!) I agree with Mark, the HFCs seem to add a nice amount of low down torque, and my intakes appear to let it have a bit more top end. We'll see some time next year (after wedding) when I get HFCs and get the map tweaked ;)

Chris that will be good to allow us to compare more stuff.

Weddings , yep they empty your pockets pretty quickly. I got married just over a week ago so my pockets are very bare.....

From the two stock read-outs it is apparent that the Stillen exhaust, on its own, produces an extra 14 or so lbs ft of torque and 15 or so extra bhp. And we know the ECU is not cancelling that gain.

Add an uprev and it then releases an extra 10 or so lbs ft of torque and 12 or so extra bhp.

So what would you predict the extra would be with the HFC's + uprev, as based upon the Miltek/HKS set-up it would seem a Stillen equipped 370 might produce significantly better figures? Perhaps further aided with panel filters other than the stock items?