370Z re-map

Mark@Abbey m/s

I reckon with HFCs I could gain a constant 5/10ft-lb across the whole rev-range and a few HP top end. And some more noise :cloud9:

Not huge gains. The most gains come from better exhaust (which Stillen appears to be the best flowing here atm, and backed up with results in the States too) and UpRev. Intakes and HFCs give diminishing but still reasonable gains - better than you'd get with a 350z, but still nothing great.

Colin,

the tuned car did have HKS panel filters fitted.

It would be good to run a stillen air in take kit with a HKS system/Stillen exhaust but it is a major job to swap around.

The BHP you are quoting are Manual cars , the dyno plot was an Auto so I thought it was good to show people what these car gain with a little work , the dyno plot doesnt show the other gains we find with the Uprev remap , the throttle response and the gearbox shift quality are enhanced a lot from a stock car, we tweak the throttle maps and use the multi map function to allow 5 different throttle maps to be uploaded so you can chosse you own throttle repsonse.

I am not trying to say the HKS is better than the Stillen or anything likr that, here just showing what gains we can get from these excellent car just by finishing the tunes properly like dotting the i@s and crossing the T's.