Anyone going to be selling in 2-4 months time?

jpaero

Hello,

Recently going to sell my 350z to a fella in my town, but want another one lol. Was wondering if anyone is going to be selling again. Dont want a totally standard 350z and all colours etc will be considered. I dont want to go over 13k and if anyone is thinking of selling or tempted put up a pic!

Thanks

David

I have a pug 106 on a 51 plate forsale and a Vauxhall Astra 54 plate design forsale if you are intersted but my zed I love it to much even though since last april I have only just scraped three thousand miles :scare::lol::lol:

:bounce::bounce:

Hope you find that zed with all those extra's you are after, the prices have dropped big time but still a great buy.

Mine will be up for sale in the next couple of months.

Its a 54 plate with about 45k miles, few subtle mods only, including carbon wrap on the roof/rear spoiler that can easily be removed. UpRev done by Abbey Motorsport, 5zigen wheels and new rear tyres, front carbon lip, new LED rear lights and the crystal indicator/reverse lights, front side reflectors are grey with indicator lights, JWT pop charger, bonnet lifts and underside of bonnet signed by the 350z designer.

car.jpg

Hi mate , mine will be up for sale in a more standard form in a month

It will have standard oem body kit, probably 18" rays. Brembo calipers with DBA discs and pads , act clutch and flywheel , uprated sound system with kenwood double din touch screen

Tinted windows, lowered with eibach springs

It will all have a fresh coat of Renault liquid yellow paint so will be in perfect condition before leaving my hands

Paul