Wanted in 2-3 months: Azure Zed...!

marzman

Hi all...

Well after being forced to sell my zed last year i have been deliberating for the last 3 months on whether to get another one, or get a sensible diesel.

Well, i've finally made the decision and im going to get another zed :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::band:

So, im not ready for one yet (Need the missus to go back to full time work - she's only temping at the moment), but when she's sorted i will be looking to get one asap.

My only requirements are that it is azure, has brembos, cruise control, less than 75k miles, and is under £10k. Id ideally like something already modified (so i dont have to start all over again!), but that would be a bonus. I'd prefer an import/automatic, but the chances of finding this spec is very slim :lol:

So if anyone's thinking of selling soon please keep me in mind - i'd be willing to travel for the right car too. :thumbs:

Thanks all...! Yep, i'll certainly be there in May Dave providing everything goes to plan. And i'll be looking forward to some more KK's Mike. :thumbs:

Yay Marz!! Was such a pity when you sold the last one.

You're right bronzee - it scarred me emotionally to be forced to sell it. :byebye:

Great news Chrissy boy :#1:

Cheers dude - maybe we will get to meet up and have a beer after all. :drunk: