Updated logo?

LRF4N

Iv always thought the website logo could look better, the profile of the zed is a good touch but Iv never thought the font goes with it. If the font was more like the 350z logo I think it would look much neater

Then I saw this sig of a former member sig.jpg

I dunno how much work would be involved with things like stickers banners and cards but is it worth a freshen up? I think calzed has a similar font in his sig on his name, I'm sure it would be easy for him to muster something up (or anyone else lol )

Calzed is a graphic designer im sure it wouldnt take long to make one :teeth:

;) I'm in IT and I hate to get asked to do free IT related tasks, I'm sure it's the same as a graphic designer :p

S'ok, we have an in house graphic guru anyway ;)

Calzed is a graphic designer im sure it wouldnt take long to make one :teeth:

;) I'm in IT and I hate to get asked to do free IT related tasks, I'm sure it's the same as a graphic designer :p

S'ok, we have an in house graphic guru anyway ;)

Good good, I've got something I'll send your way :p

• 3 weeks later...

New ideas are always good :thumbs: But to re-do everything with a new logo i.e website, car stickers, club merchandise etc etc seems an expense that the forum could do without at the moment, especially in these economic times. (Just my view :teeth: )

why not run it as a club competition, peopel don't need to be perfect artists as some one graphics based could turn the winning design into the real thing.

i'd happily help do that.

maybe have a prize for the winner or something?

Funny enough, I started writing up that idea yesterday somewhere :ninja: and then I remembered about our flags, show tents etc etc that all have the current logo.

For this reason I decided I didn't want to suggest changing it.

Maybe someone could 'sex' up the logo we have on the website but I'm loathe to change as basically we would need to change EVERYTHING and that costs big bucks. Something that a FREE club can't justify, especially after we bought stuff last year to improve shows etc.

I'm with Stew - unfortunately due to the amount of branded stuff we have, I dont think a full on logo change can be justified. By all means use the logo in the top left of the forum to come up with a new one if you like (same dimensions etc) and we could possibly add it to a new theme for those that want it, but I dont think we should change the official logo.