350Z OWNERS IN SURREY

mplavery

Hey people

Girlfriend has started looking for a black 350Z GT now and i was just wondered if anyone in the Surrey area would mind showing us your 350, what to look out for etc etc. My girlfriend has been forever researching what to look for on the buying guide and it would be good just to see a 350z up close and have a chat before we actually buy one. Would be great if it would be possible for you to take me for a spin too just so i know what to expect from the one we want to buy..Im in the Kingston area but anywhere in Surrey would be great...

Thanks again

Michael

Lots to look at here Sunday week ;)

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=44887&hilit=Brighton+Drive

Get over early and I'm sure someone will take you (or more likely the girlfriend :lol: ) for a little drive :thumbs:

lol

Im sure she will love that

There as sooooo many Zed's in Surrey I am surprised you don't live next door to one :lol:

If you come down to Brighton you will see loads of Zeds :thumbs:

I do see loads of them round my area ! , will try and get down to Brighton but i think i have something planned in the eve.

I live in deepcut, just north of Guildford. More than happy to let you have a look / trip in the zed just send me a pm. But would definitely recommend you come along to the brighton run and have a chat to the gang and see all the cars.

Good luck with the car hunt.

have a chat before we actually buy one. Would be great if it would be possible for you to take me for a spin too just so i know what to expect from the one we want to buy..Im in the Kingston area but anywhere in Surrey would be great...

Hi guys

I'm the girlfriend, although Michael says currently looking I can't actually sell my car for at least another month so not really actively looking (although it hasn't stopped me trawling the Auto Trader and Pistonheads every lunch time for the past 18 months). Been reading on here for pretty much the same amount of time to find out as much info as I can and unfortunately from seeing some of your cars I now have a pretty long list of mods I want and don't even have the car lol Got some really good insurance quotes already (yes I have become obsessed) and got quoted £574 with Admiral so only £200 more than on my 02 Megane 1.6.

I love the way men word things though as above, we actually buy one. Take me for a spin. Looks like I'm spending the money and he's gonna be having all the fun :shrug:

Thanks for replying guys and Michael will have to get back to you about the areas in Surrey as I live 50 miles away in Kent and have no idea about Surrey apart from how to get to his house.

Unfortunately we won't be able to make the Brighton Drive I expect, as Michael always seems to forget that he teaches Taekwondo on a Sunday morning until 1pm :bangin:

Looking forward to taking a more active role in the forum when I finally have my Zed :drive1

Vix

Thanks for replying guys and Michael will have to get back to you about the areas in Surrey as I live 50 miles away in Kent and have no idea about Surrey apart from how to get to his house.

Vix

Darren-B is in Kent and has a black one, no, I'll reword that, he has a Kuro ZED and I am sure he would give you a 'spin', to save you going to Surrey :thumbs: In fact the Grasshopper Inn just west of Westerham on the A25 can't be too far away for you to drop down on Sunday week when he will be there ;)

On thursday 10th my black 350z is in Abbey for service and I might have some time between that and picking up someone at h'row. Even though i live in canary wharf I'm in Kingston/Weybridge/Walton-on-Thames pretty much every weekend and very happy to show the zed and take both of you for a spin. Car is stock so you can have a clear idea of what to expect.

aus