Work meisters

Gibby

I had actually just replied to your last post but I think you thought better and deleted it as when I clicked submit it was gone.

To sum it up for other members: Using as many swear words as possible he said that users on this site suck up to people they don't know by complementing each others cars.

I tried to reply: I said you wheels were ugly and overpriced as that is my opinion. If you like them that is all that should matter to you! In addition, this is a very friendly and helpful forum. Think about the way you are talking to people if you wish to remain part of it.

P.S. Lady's is the singular possessive which makes no sense in the manner you have used it. You needed the plural non possessive form which is 'ladies'. Once you get your head round that I will correct the rest for you. :thumbs:

Come on lady's ,have we all lost the ability to laugh,I'm joking? Or are you all to busy reading train spotter weekly to notice,I didn't mean to make anybody cry boo hoo x x x

Dooooooo yooooooou have some one who looks after yooooooou???? Can we speak with theeeeem?

Back in reality......they look a lot better cleaned up.....bloody foul in the advert though.