RTCustomZ - now an official member trader

Well all of you know me already, as i've posted a few times before; and some of you maybe aware of some of the work i've previously done for 350Z club members.

Well now i am a fully paid up member trader; at the moment i'm happy to offer a full Vinyl cutting service be it for cars, shops or something at home. All designs can be discussed and you have the advantage of being involved in the design process to make sure you get exactly what you want.

I also have a range of pre done designs that have already been used.

feel free to drop me a PM or email me for more information.

in the near future i hope to be offering hydrographic printing finishes but more information will be released in the future. also check out my website for more information.

http://www.rtcustomz.com

email: richard@rtcustomz.co.uk

Bet you wasn't expecting your first customer so soon.

During our ring trip last year I hade specially made door magnets made of vinyl.

Are you able to do the same sort of thing? Being there's a ring trip organised for April it would be customary for all Ringers (sounds ominous) to dress their cars with appropriate signage. Design not done yet but here's an example.

DSCF3026.jpg

DSCF3024.jpg

Wasso i must admit i've not tried to cut anything like the magnetic stuff before, i have a feeling its quite thick and i'm unsure if my machine will cut through it.

but if i can source a pre cut magnetic sheet to the size you want there is no reason why i cant add the graphics to it.

I still have the ones from last year so im more than happy to send one over to get an idea of how to spec one up. It would also be good for all attending the ring to use the same design, a bit gumball 3000 style. Call it a ring group buy.

To gauge costing I paid £50 for the two, although it's a souvenir as well as being function during the trip. It was surprising how many people stopped to read the sign on the car. Unless they were just looking at my car ;)

• 1 year later...